Forums    General Discussions    What influence this website wields!!
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

What influence this website wields!!
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Carl! And Dave, that's a nice rig...why, it's only a tad slower than my Dell laptop (3.2 GHz)....;-)

I'm at my sister's, and she has no Internet, so I'm using my ISP's national number...and hence, the laptop.

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I have a case of CPU envy.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davebowers:
She divorced me 25 years ago never got remarried and lives 5 miles way. That proves she is overly sensitive.

Overly sensitive? Nah. I proves you roont her and no other man can replace you.

My ex is 25 years single, too.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Big Fun to come home today to find a handful of Flackstuff [I think this sounds better than spam]. One I've seen before, but they were all enjoyable, and nowhere near as offensive as thinking I'm gullible enough to believe I've won a plasma TV! THANKS!!!

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill:
Can I Pleeeaaase get some Flackspam!

Ask and you shall receive! I got some FlackSpam today. Thanks Carl.

Hey, did you hear the one about the 2 ________ Carl? Check your Email and you will see!

------------------

1991 Barth Regal
460 EFI C6 Transmission
33' Oshkosh/John Deere Chassis

http://www.truckroadservice.com/

[This message has been edited by Bill (edited December 30, 2005).]

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
The best Flakspam is , pickup truck with 2x4's holding it up and guy welding next to gas tank, sitting under the truck. This is not a Bill type of truck repair operation. JKB All who wander are not lost.

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SLOOP JOHN B:
This is not a Bill type of truck repair operation.

I found it in my files. Ps. I fired the guy!

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Here's the one that gets me.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Dave: Maybe you can get those two to help wire up your new PC.

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Man, I really hate to even tell you guys about this it will sound like I am bragging...well maybe just a little.

Got the new 'puter up. Man Dell makes it easy, all is Plug n Play. Here's what I have

Pentium D, 830 with 2 gigs of ram.

I have the Media Center set up with TV tuner, two dvd drives. One for playing and one for burning DVD's and CD. CD's faster than *. The TV tuner has a built in TV guide. If I have a DVD/RW in the drive I just click on the TV Guide thing and it will automatically record. Haven't tried it yet but it looks cool.

500 gig hard drive WOW..

I have the super duper Sound Blaster Audigy sound card. I had Altec Lansing Surround Sound on my old computer so let me tell you ITunes kicks big time with this set up.

OH ya, 22in wide screen digital monitor...

But you know what the coolest thing is??

The keyboard..

Man this is the nicest keyboard I have ever used..

Well there it is, now I can send emails in style.

------------------

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited January 07, 2006).]

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited January 07, 2006).]

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Congratulations::: You are now in the BIG TIME.....Enjoy............carl

"THE TOY" 88 33' Regal SE Coach #3448

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post