Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Business cards
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted
We are often asked about the coach when we go camping or are on the road. I always tell people about the website but have often thought about a card to give out. I decided to try my hand at doing one of the online business cards and this is what I came up with. What do you think and do you have any suggestions to make it better.

Front of Card
The water mark you see in the middle of the front is not on the actual card. That is from the print program showing that is position 1. You are printing 10 cards at a time.

Back of Card

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Very kewl!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Carl Feren is working on one for Tere and I which would feature a picture of Tere and I in front of our Regal, and whatever info we want to include. I like your idea of front and back info. This is one of the things that Carl does for a living and he is quite good at it. We haven't come to a point of a standard format, but thought when we did we would send it the Bill N. and see how many people would be interested in having them. Might be a good way to support a fellow Barther in his work.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of T&T&B
posted Hide Post
Nick

We love that card...looks great, and smart idea to put the website on the back of the card, I only wish we had something like that when we were on the road and travellin...

Cool

Tina

36' Barth Regency
3208 Cat 250 HP
Allison 4 speed Transmission, Gillig Chassis
"If it ain't a CAT it's a DOG"

Posts: 142 | Location: South Florida - La Belle | Member Since: 03-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post