Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Hello
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Just wanted to say hello from Pacific Northwest. Looking for a used and loved Barth motor home. 22ft to 28ft, before the 1980's.I love the look of them. I currently own a 2010 19G four winds motorhome.on a E350 chassis. But want to upgrade to a vintage Barth. With Chevrolet chassis.I know kinda weird going backwards, but in the 1970's the built to to last. And don't need both standard and metric wrenches to unbolt something.any help would be appreciated, cheers!

Posts: 6 | Location: Port Angeles Wa | Member Since: 03-25-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the site. Barths are our thing here.

We still see 70's coaches but most need a lot of work. There are some very nice ones now and then. The 28 ft size was quite popular. Check here often they come and go. Sometimes we see them on eBay and craigslist too. The Barth coaches of the 80's had the highest quality and workmanship, IMHO.

The frames around the wheel wells and basement storage compartments were made of steel and are often in poor condition. The windshields on the pre 73 coaches were smaller and impossible to find replacements as far as we know.

Good luck with your search. Thumbs Up

Have Barth, will travel Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post