Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Moving To Florida
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted
Betty and I will be moving to North Fort Myers,Florida in just a few days.When I moved from Cape Coral,Florida,I thought Tenn.would be my last move, However, I was given an offer that I could not refuse.Now that I am 81 years old,I will have no more grass to cut but I will have a big pool to float around in and a lot more time to travel with the "THE TOY".We are not going to be snowbirds but full time Floridians. We should be settled in by February 15th.

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Congradulations on your move, it will give me an excuse to go to Florida Wink

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carlflack:
Betty and I will be moving to North Fort Myers, Florida in just a few days.
In anticipation of your move, I reset your weather Gizmo and Stompin' Grounds. Good luck Carl and Betty... Cool

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Hey neighbor! You'll be about 40 miles south of us. The December GTG is another 55 miles North if we choose Hillsborough again. Ed&Deb are pretty close to Ft. Myers, and we're planning a visit when summer comes and the park they stay at empties out. A few of us will be going to Collier Seminole State Park just south of Naples in March, but they show being full up for that weekend. Have a safe trip down and we're looking forward to meeting you somewhere down the road.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all. "THE TOY" had her six new Booties installed last Friday and is now in the diesel shop getting her tonsils and hemorrhoids checked.
Unfortunatly she is not covered by Medicare or Blue Shield/Blue Cross.

1992 Barth Breakaway 32'

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
you will like south Florida Judy and lenny
our stomping ground is Naples golden gate. nice to have people with the same interest living
close.
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you in your new digs yet lenny

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
We are just about settled in. Now it's back to the habit we humans have of trying to improve a home that is OK as it is. What part of Florida do you call home?

1992 Barth Breakaway 32'

posted Hide Post
WE LIVE IN NORTH NAPLES CLOSE TO 75 ABOUT 10 MILES .YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT ANYTHING UNDER TEN MILES IS CLOSE.WHEN SHOPPING IS AT LEAST 8MILES FROM HOME
LENNY

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B