Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barthrangers.com
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted
It is my desire that Barth owners/lovers/wannabees all have as much valuable info as possible. The Barth Rangers is an organization which has many Barth rallies through out the year and I noticed that they had not obtained the URL. I was afraid that someone else might get it and then some day down the line when the leadership of the Barth Rangers desires to have a website to announce rallies etc. it would not be available.

It only cost $7 a year to set it aside so in the future if anyone in the Rangers want to have a website I will gladly hand it over at no charge what so ever. Until then it will point here, where we have a forum dedicated to Rallies and Barth Ranger information. I am posting this so no one will think I have some wierd motives. I just can't believe that they never spent the $7 a years so that people who look for the Barth Rangers would know to contact Lee Merriman at smmerriman@aol.com.

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted Hide Post
Roll EyesThat a real good thing for you to do Dave; Thanks from a "BARTH RANGERS" Jay :

Jay&Shelby 95 Barth Regency 34ft. 8.3 Cummins 300 hp.
Spartan K2 MM.

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
You da man. If it can't pass the light of day test then it's no good. I see the light man...

Based upon your copyright you did too back in 2005. Forward thinking, forward marching!

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post