Forums    General Discussions    LOVE IS IN THE AIR...
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

LOVE IS IN THE AIR...
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/10
Picture of McBarth
posted
Love is in the air and your invited to attend the next "Chat Room" GTG on Monday, February 15th at 9:00 pm EST! What do you love about your Barth? Inquiring minds want to know! (It's my turn to host, come join the fun, it won't be a party without YOU) Let's break the record for the most people on our chat room. Stop by and say hello we would love to "meet" you! Big Grin

Posts: 14 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 01-26-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
How do I love thee, let me count the ways. It will be interesting to compare why we love our Barth's. See you there. Smiler

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Man -o- man, the chat-room was abuzz with anticipation last night after the wonderful post by Nick, and all the research that Lou has supplied to make the Milford GTG an exciting event. Just think about being able to meet some of the people that might have worked in the Barth plant... Not to mention SEEING all of these wonderful machines.. Please stop into the chat-room and share all of our combined excitment about this next and possibly last oppurtunity.. Any evening would be wonderful but especially Mon the 15'th at 9:00pm EST as that is going to be our next chat-room GTG
Will you be my Barth-entine?

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Fellow Barthers, Please don't forget about the chat-room GTG tomorrow, 02/15/10 at 9:30 EST..
It was alot of fun last month so come see for yourself and share your thoughts/comments/lies or whatever and lets take advantage of the capabilities of this marvelous online club we all share here... In the chat-room you'll be able to "talk" to other Barth owners, share experiences, say Hi to old friends, you get the idea.... We'll be looking forward to seeing you there....

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Seriously folks, we have a lot of fun on/in the chat room, and we hope you will join us especially if you have some remarks about ugly golf carts.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/10
Picture of McBarth
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder, only 1 hour till the big "Chat Room" GTG! We want to break the record for most people on the chat...hope to "see" you there! Computer

Posts: 14 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 01-26-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
I'd love to join, but my 'puter won't let me sign on. Even Bill couldn't figure it out. Have fun!!

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Do you have Javascript installed? And a firewall?

Try this link

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
15 Tonight!

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by noble97monarch:
Even Bill couldn't figure it out.
That's not saying much. Big Grin

Sorry I didn't make it last night. I took everyone out to the town park and the kids went skating on the ice. After getting home at 9ish it was Linda time so I didn't get to stop back.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Sure would have liked to join the chit chat, but my computer says it is not supporting any flashplayer 9 and will not install it. Do not know if it is the dial up connection or the antik laptop running Windows ME. It is a Y2K grandpa.
Also no luck trying the blackberry phone/internet. SOOO Sorry. Back to counting snowflakes and doing a double lutz on my icy front steps.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post