Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Ocean Canyon Properties
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted
We received an offer for 6 nights of free camping and a $50 gift certificate in return of attending a tour of one of their campgrounds. No fees etc . Has anyone done their tour or camped or is a member? They are affiliated with Camping World somehow (that's where we were first approached by a lady set up at the store with some info). I am usually not keen on so called freebies. There is always a catch but this sounded legit and doable. Any input?

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
have been to a few HARD-SELL condo and vacation presentations. They can't force you to buy, but will damn sure try.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is always a catch but this sounded legit and doable. Any input?

If you are thick skinned, can't be offended, don't mind offending and can say no, no, no! GO FERIT!

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Big Grin I guess cabin fever got me. I never went for the timeshare pitch and all that but the long winter got me thinking of camping. After a google review we got mostly bad reviews and it is not worth it to get tortured for a free nights stay. Thanks for getting me back on track and think clearly.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post