Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Listing a Barth RV on site
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Can anyone tell me how to list my Barth motorhome for sale on this site?

Posts: 1 | Location: Oshkosh | Member Since: 09-24-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Welcome Chuck. The first step is go to Barth Coaches for Sale. A brief intro is at the top of the page, and the first post will give you all the info you need to post your coach. We use photobucket to direct post pix, but as I understand it, BillNY, our fearless leader, can post pix if emailed to him. We await your posting, and will appreciate a pic of the ID plate.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/16
Picture of Kirk & Elise
posted Hide Post
Dan, you beat me to it. But I have links so I'm sending anyway. Great minds think alike and I see we said similar things.

Chuck -
You should take a look at the forum entitled: Barth Coaches for Sale and read the top post that gives advice for posting. Loading photos is easy if you know how to attach pictures to an e-mail. The address to send them to and instructions for posting to your ad can be found here.

1989 22' Regal

Posts: 183 | Location: Northwestern PA | Member Since: 06-14-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post