Forums    General Discussions    no model # on data tag..?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

no model # on data tag..?
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted
I was poking around the data tag site and found this Gillig chassis coach tag..am curious why no model # exists on that tag..? Other coaches with different chassis or specs missing this number?

Mike W

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
The model number is in the top line, different from my '93 Regency. On mine the top line has the Barth name and address and telephone number. The model no. is in the bottom right. Looks like a newby made that one or another example of "no two are alike".

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
It also looks like a Regency, weight and numbers. Mine is coach number 0164 and the other numbers are the same - 32 foot same bathroom and aisle configuration.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
thanks for the "..look up young man.." geeze, right in from of my face.. also, sorry about the photo posting as it was a direct upload..

I'll see if I can reduce it..

Mike W

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Looks like it has been linked to photobucket.

I sent you a private message. I am available to teach you the procedure.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post