Tools
Reply To This Topic

Ali Baba
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted
Have any of you high achievers out there ever got involved with buying and reselling offshore stuff. Like from Ali Baba or other websites like that??

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
She who must be obeyed
and
me, Ensign 3rd crass
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
Dave:

No I have not done this but I do have plans to buy in the U.S. and sell overseas.

Is there a time we could chat? Please drop me an email and I will call you on my phone.

Thank you:
Timothy

Posts: 282 | Location: Studio City, California | Member Since: 02-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
I would love to do that, but I ain't there.

Just looking for a simple product to sell at flea markets to make a little money when we retire.

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
She who must be obeyed
and
me, Ensign 3rd crass
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
Dave:

As I recall your CV reads something like sold PCBs when we made them here. Started web site that attracts a select following, OK except me. Visited RV sales and rapidly defined the situation as an oportunity to visit something else.

Yes you know things and do things that are of value.

Heck I did not know about the web site until you told me and this is the sort of thing I need to find. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

Timothy

Posts: 282 | Location: Studio City, California | Member Since: 02-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post