Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Saturn Z Chains
 Login now/Join our community

First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted
I have a pair of Z chains left over from a Saturn.

I mention Saturn only because Saturn requires very tight-fitting chains due to clearance issues. In front. They have lots of clearance in back, though.

They are Shur Grip by SCC, model SZ 323 and fit quite a few sizes, including 185 65 15, but I don’t wanna type them all in, so ask me about your size or ask Security Chain in Oregon.

They were used for one ski trip, but show no wear.. I will send them to any Barth owner who wants them for shipping only. My rate is 75% off Fedex.

Let me know or I will put them out in the trash and some illegal will be selling them at a swap meet.

Bill h.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Bill, The Breakaway I bought came with a tow bar that they had used to pull a Saturn (I'm not all that familiar with Saturns but it was a 2 door Coupe). I didn't notice any chains but if someone is considering getting a towbar to houl a Saturn I'm thinking thye may be able to get a complete setup. So if someone is in need of a tow bar and plans on pulling a Saturn I have the towbar. and am open to offers. I have no idea how much they sell for but this one was used once and comes with a cover and other attachements that weren't even used. I took it off since I have no plans of using it and will be selling the Breakaway this summer. Obviously I know nothing about towbars or towing a toad so ask the forum if you have questions I can only supply pictures if necessary.

Posts: 75 | Location: Wyoming, MI USA | Member Since: 05-01-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post