Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

new owner from St Pete Fla saying hi
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Capt Bob
posted
Would like to say hello to everyone, i just received the title for my 1984 37ft Regency MMC,and i am very excited on my purchase, looking forward to learning more about these coaches

Capt Bob
1984 35ft Regency
MCC chassis
8.2 Detroit Turbo

Posts: 115 | Location: West Central Florida | Member Since: 10-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy the new addition. Would you please post a picture of the data tag for our project.

Thanks,
Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Capt Bob:
...looking forward to learning more about these coaches
Welcome aboard there Capt'n. So, you want to learn more about your coach ay? Snap a picture of your data tag, located port side forward & overhead around the station controls and send it to bill_ny@barthmobile.com or insert it in this post and we'll tell you all sorts of things. Big Grin

Don't worry, we'll take it easy on you until you get your land legs back. Wink

It'll look something like this.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Welcome Cap. There's still time for you to sign up for the Hillsborough Get-together [GTG] , where you'll see some 16-18 Barths and meet some great folks from as far away as Iowa. All the info is located in the Rallies and GTG forum below, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3481 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Just updated the Hillsborough food situation but I'd like to keep this thread up top for everyone to welcome the new members.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3481 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
Hello great to have you aboard.We will see you around. Try to get to Hillsborough State park if you can in December.
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Ahoy there Cap,

You really should get over to the Hillsborough gathering!!

We're up here in Spring Hill with our 97 Monarch. Looks like Fl has a pretty good representation of Barths...at least in the winter months.

Good luck with the new rig.

Corey and Cheri

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Capt Bob
posted Hide Post
i like this site even more already, didnt know how to fill water so i put it in search and found out how,,, i will be posting picture of data tag later today,and we did reserve a spot at Hillsborough couldnt get in to your reserved sites but got #51 which is still in your area,,, see you all soon,,,,,Capt Bob

Capt Bob
1984 35ft Regency
MCC chassis
8.2 Detroit Turbo

Posts: 115 | Location: West Central Florida | Member Since: 10-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Danny, remember Carl and Betsy still haven't canceled their site yet... They stated that they would wait to cancel. Maybe you should check with them and get Capt Bob up with you guys.
quote:

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
That's a good idea, but I'm not sure how to go about it. ReserveAmerica is pretty simple to use on line, but getting an actual Enlish speaking person on the phone to take care of something like this is another story. Perhaps Carl and Cap can get together on a time for Carl to cancel, and as soon as he does Cap can grab it and cancel his 51 reservation. If not he's still right amongst us, not off on the other side of the park or anything.

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/12
Picture of Carl Feren
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
Perhaps Carl and Cap can get together on a time for Carl to cancel

Hi guys ... my wife, Elizabeth AKA ol'betsy, is the expert on ReserveAmerica. Perhaps Cap can talk on the phone with Betsy (978-805-3114) and figure out how to make the reservation transfer.

The phone answers for my business "Feren & Company" so don;t let that throw you. Just press 1 to talk or 2 to leave a message.

Carl

30'- 1992 Breakaway on Spartan Chassis
5.9L Cummins 190
Banks Powerpack
Allison 4 spd - 542B
9206-3805-30BS-6B
7KW Kohler Propane Genset

Posts: 159 | Location: All of North America | Member Since: 02-16-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
So there ya go! As John Lennon said," There are no problems, only solutions". Please post the results so Bill and I can put folks in their proper place.

79 Barth Classic

Picture of Capt Bob
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone, been putting in alot of time going thru the Barth, cleaning and getting loose ends back to where they are suppose to be,, i noticed i didnt logout, showed that i was on line all this time,, noticed there may be a site opening up, that would be nice , i hope the people that reserved it doesnt have to cancel but if they do , i would like to move it to that spot, i my number is 727-482-4210, im going to take a pic of my tag and put it on right now,,, thanks ,,, Capt bob

Capt Bob
1984 35ft Regency
MCC chassis
8.2 Detroit Turbo

Picture of Capt Bob
posted Hide Post
i messed up, im not good on the copy and paste stuff, the pic is

Edit: Insert image: Bill N.Y.

Capt Bob
1984 35ft Regency
MCC chassis
8.2 Detroit Turbo

Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
You did good Bob!!! Thumbs Up Toss out a larger picture of your coach for us please. Wink

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis