Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

scam sale
 Login now/Join our community

posted
the craigslist #is c62b7-6268739876@sale.craigslist.org
to see a picture of maybe a Barth member to tell there using there pictures

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Not enough link to explore....

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go to craigslist anchorage then open for sale at search area put Barth in and it pops up a picture of someones Barth selling for $3000.00 there using one members pictures for the scam

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
rusty if u cant find u can call me ill try to walk u through
Evan 732-67 thanks3-2284

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
https://anchorage.craigslist.o...egal/6268739876.html

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got in touch with the lady doing the scam its the same old story her husband died the motor home is at trucking company she will have shipped send check i didnt want to spook her till i got in touch with anyone from Barth forum or till u tell the owner of this Barth let me know Evan thanks

posted Hide Post
so is this real or a scam is that the owner

posted Hide Post
does anyone know if this is the owner now i would like to buy if its real Evan

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
This probably a scam...

I have seen this photo on many different ads from different places when I have been checking for Barth Sightings...

...if in doubt go check it out in person and buy it for cash

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
its the only way i would do the sale im sure its a scam but if anyone knows who or if this lady is a registered
Barth owner please let me know thanks

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
more Regals:

https://tucson.craigslist.org/...egal/6277314352.html

https://chillicothe.craigslist...ssic/6234811332.html

This is real in Texas (817) 441-2776)

https://losangeles.craigslist....etsy/6274235977.html

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Definitely a scam. That was the coach that belonged to Shadow. Sold recently for a lot more than this ad. It has been recycled a few times.

Poor Quinn still has the record for scam ads selling his coach, I think. He must have had at least 50. head bang

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Evan & Holly:
I got in touch with the lady doing the scam its the same old story her husband died the motor home is at trucking company she will have shipped send check i didnt want to spook her till i got in touch with anyone from Barth forum or till u tell the owner of this Barth let me know Evan thanks

You people are SO SKEPTICAL !
I know the ad is real because I'm her dead husband Sleeping

Deadhorse

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Stuffed and put in the corner, right?
J

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/16
posted Hide Post
Shadow here, it is my former coach, I see this ad all over the place,know why? Because it is a great coach, sold to gentleman in NY. Wish I had it back.

Posts: 73 | Location: MA | Member Since: 06-13-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post