Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Rangers
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
I have received a few emails recently stating that individuals have made a choice not to join the Barth Rangers. I would strongly discourage anyone from not joining the Rangers based on any experience I or anyone else has had.

Unfortunately many Rangers are not computer users so you won't meet these wonderful people here. However, the Rangers have great rallys and you would have the best times of your life if you had the opportunity to attend one.

To join the Rangers, email Lee Merriman at smmerriman@aol.com or I would be happy to send you a PDF file of the application. Also many of you have received the Barthmobile CD. The PDF for the application is there, so if someone requests that info from you, you will have it.

God pardons like a mother who kisses the offence into everlasting forgetfulness. -- Beecher

------------------
"Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.
"

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a member of the Barth Rangers. I went to one of the rallies when it was here in Port Townsend and I agree with Dave. You are going to meet some of the nicest people ever when you get together with other Barth Rangers.
One of my neighbors checked out the Barthmobile.com site and he think that the Barth has a cult following. He had no ieda. I'm still looking at the Barth on E-bay. I've tried to get an answer to some questions from the seller, but he hasn't written me back. I want to make sure that there is a clear title. I also wanted to get and address of the location of this unit so a fellow fire fighter from the Fort Worth Fire Department could go over and really look it over before I really went nuts with a higher bid. Dennis

Posts: 207 | Location: Port Townsend ,Wash USA | Member Since: 11-21-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
As a Barthmobile.com troll, I can say that I met a lot of nice folks at the Barth Rangers Quartzsite rally last year, and look forward to the same this year.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have given thought to joining the Ranger's but with just two news letters a year, and then the news being so old I wonder what one gets from the membership. I understand the members are wonderful people, but lack of a way to communicate on a timely basis concerns me. I have received two sample news letters and neither stated how much one should expect to pay to attend one of the rallys. Do they publish a list of members names and phone numbers. Do they send e-mails out weekly or monthly? I truly welcome someones comments. Thank You. Dale

[This message has been edited by DALE SMITH (edited November 17, 2003).]

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
I am in the process of joining the Barth Rangers for the simple reason that I want to make sure that any support and comradeship that exists now for our Barths will continue, and to know and possibly meet more owners and other believers in our wonderful coaches. I was able to get the Barth Rangers information by mail from an email address supplied by our own 'barthmobile.com'

------------------
89 Barth Regal 32
Runs like a Deere
New Hampshire

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are new Barth Rangers,and Sunshine Rangers,Members.The Barth Rangers does have a Active Membership Directory with Barth no. member's name,address,and phone no.The Rangers are continue to add e-mail addresses to the membership records.Our Barth Rangers # is 2409.All the Barth Rangers Officers has e-mail address.We would like to see the Barth Rangers be the best they can be,with a lot of NEW members.Best Wishes Jay:

------------------
br2409

Posts: 61 | Location: Harriman,Tn.usa | Member Since: 09-22-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Jack, you have a very good point regarding keeping the Barth group as large as possible. The Barth Rangers is a good organization, and should be supported. I look forward meeting all Barth owners. Bill

------------------
Bill & Georgene Goodwin
92 Regency 36ft
300hp Cummins
Gillig Chassis

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of GaryG
posted Hide Post
Ditto to all ----- We're looking forward to Quartzite, had a great time at the rally in Minnesota in June hosted by Dave and Deb Bowers and met a lot of Barth owners sharing information, stories and good times. Lee Merriman is often looking for someone to host future rallies so contact him if you're interested. It's great to travel to different locales and meet more Barth owners. Saw everything there from a restored '71 to a '98.
Great show.....

------------------
Susie and Gary (SUGAR)
'95 Barth Regency 34'
'96 Explorer

Posts: 109 | Location: Abiquiu, NM | Member Since: 05-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We plan to go to AZ to the Ranger Rally also - but are wondering about the cost of it? Does anyone have any information about the cost etc.?
Thanks

Posts: 75 | Location: Ontario CANADA | Member Since: 09-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I understand it is 25.00 plus your site fee. I can not promise this is correct though. Seems like a great price. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I would like to say one thing here with out sounding like there's any attitude behind it. However, I always have wanted to have honest discussion on this website that benefited the Barth owner.

If you are in the position to be able to go to the Barth Rangers rally's then it is worth while to join the Rangers. If you don't think you can attend the rally's then there is no reason to join the Rangers. You will get more info and support before noon on tuesday off of this website than on 10 years of their newsletter.

But like I say, if you have the vacation time or are retired and can go to the rally's then it is very much worth the $25 per year but other than that I see no reason to spend the money.

------------------
Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's $30.00 plus $35.00 for first time members. $65.00 Dale