Forums    General Discussions    Not for the Purists!
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Not for the Purists!
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
Dave thats the site. I remember now on RVTraderonline.com they have a 25' Barth for sale and I thought I would go to their website and see if they had more pictures - hell they don't even show it in their inventory. So I seen this and it kinda blew my mind, what little I have left.
I havn't a clue how you back-tracked it Dave. Good job.

Posts: 34 | Location: Brandenburg, KY USA | Member Since: 02-15-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried to show this pic awhile back - now I'm trying it using Dave's suggested Photobucket.com
This is a custom 1999 25' Bluebird $69,000 and has if I remember right 16,000 miles+-
The wheelbase and size of tires make it look toy like. I hope I don't make a a** of myself again trying to post this.

Posts: 34 | Location: Brandenburg, KY USA | Member Since: 02-15-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Bill, I dare say that should have been posted on April 1

quote:
Originally posted by John & Irene:
I nominate Bill H., for the Barthmobile " O'Henry Award "....
That was great!
Cheers, John

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
There was a Navette on RV Trader last week but now it is gone. Anyone know anything about it?

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post