Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

New Trailer
 Login now/Join our community

posted
This followed me home about 10 days ago. 1968 Barth 22ft. Will post photo of tag on frame (F3-554-22). The factory ID tag by the door has been replaced. Lots to check and possibly fix before going camping in the spring. No plans to renovate just use as-is.

Posts: 8 | Location: Medford, NJ | Member Since: 10-27-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Serial number

Serial Number

Posts: 8 | Location: Medford, NJ | Member Since: 10-27-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/22
Picture of Ian and Lynnette
posted Hide Post
I see that it does not have the illuminated grab-bar by the door. Wonder when that started? Our 1974 has it.

Posts: 141 | Location: Nanton, Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 02-27-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The grab bar does have a socket inside above the handle area for a small light bulb. No bulb now. Perhaps had a small rectangular lens originally over the bulb? Something to investigate but definitely not high on the list!

Picture of five-oh
posted Hide Post
Cool little rig. Before I discovered Barth, we had a 13' Scotty I pulled with the '46 chevy truck. Loved it,but the family outgrew it.

Posts: 58 | Location: Hattieville, Arkansas | Member Since: 11-01-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally looked into the grab bar light socket and found it takes an E12 candelabra base. Found a 2.5W LED bulb (25W incandescent equivalent) that fits well in the space. Light is yellower than shows up in the photo.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted Hide Post
Nice Smiler

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 621 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post