Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Back to its former Glory
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Well, I have been Watching this group for over a year. Time to show what I have been sitting on.
1976 Baby Barth working its way back to its former glory. I have been working on RVS since I was 10. My dad was a RV nut . Tried putting it for sale . ( to many projects... very few people knew what it was, much less what it could be.) So I sold it to myself Price was right.

Posts: 4 | Location: Texas | Member Since: 10-18-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
What a cutie, looks like it has a great exterior, what are you doing to it? Nice to see folks who will take the time to keep these beauties alive and well!! Good luck and happy camping!!

25 Ft Glassnose, 2792, 1982
454 Engine
Plain Jane Interior
Original Paint
Picture by Kevin

Regal
25CG3 3570 1988

Posts: 1684 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ouside and inside not bad. Exceprt where bull dozer got a hold of it. Smiler

Posts: 4 | Location: Texas | Member Since: 10-18-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post