Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

For Sale, Barth items
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Dave, I don't recall any post or discussions on the possibility of offering Barth items for sale on this site. I have Barth items I would sell, and would pay the site when sold. Comments??? Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Don't pay the site, if you have some cool things to sell sell them and buy a FLW clock for your "Super Barth.

On the opening page there is a link to a place who has Barthmobile coffee cups and frisbees and such.

No one has ever bought anything and neither have I.

------------------
Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am talking about used items I have removed and don't need and want. I am though working on some add-on items that I could sell. Might just bring to KICKED BACK. The LAID BACK goes with Bill h.'s L----- is better comment. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Now I know what you mean. Like when you replace the 300 CAT with the 505 hp Cummins you will have the 300 CAT available. Just put it under the Barths for sale.

------------------
Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HEY DAVE,
I JUST ORDERED A CAP WITH THE BARTH LOGO, THOUGHT IT WOULD LOOK REALLY GREAT DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD WITH SUCH A NICE CAP ON IN MY 1976 27 FOOT BARTH , YOU KNOW THE ONE WITH THE ROUND HEAD LIGHTS AND THE LITTLE 454 GAS ENGINE.

RALPH AND RAMONA GLOVER
1976 27' BARTH

------------------

Posts: 167 | Location: LaFontaine, IN,USA | Member Since: 07-03-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post