Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Well..starting up time after 3 years
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Capt Bob
posted
Hello everyone ..not sure if anyone remembers me Capt Bob @ connie ( just me now for the last 3 years ..so its Capt Bob..time to get the coach a movin

Capt Bob
1984 35ft Regency
MCC chassis
8.2 Detroit Turbo

Posts: 115 | Location: West Central Florida | Member Since: 10-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dr. bart
posted Hide Post
Welcome back....post some stores about your restart for those of us who've only been here for 2 yrs...and living and loving the Barth Life...

Posts: 108 | Location: harrisonburg va | Member Since: 06-14-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Capt Bob
posted Hide Post
i actually started at Job here in Sarasota ( Sun N Fun RV resorts ) friday was my last day ..all good on barth ..except for sticky front brake on drivers side and it releases past on the master cylinder side of rubber hose ..seems to be my only delay ..

Capt Bob
1984 35ft Regency
MCC chassis
8.2 Detroit Turbo

Posts: 115 | Location: West Central Florida | Member Since: 10-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Capt Bob
posted Hide Post
was here alittle over 2 years

Capt Bob
1984 35ft Regency
MCC chassis
8.2 Detroit Turbo

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
You were at a Hillsborough Dec GTG - we had 3 MCC Barths - Deb&Ed, you, and Jim&Barb.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Capt Bob
posted Hide Post
yes ..i remember you guys ..and it was at Hillsborough..great memory you have there !!!!!had a awesome time also

Capt Bob
1984 35ft Regency
MCC chassis
8.2 Detroit Turbo

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
We were opposite you at Hillsborough. When your "Sweetie"returned from jogging, you picked her up and lifted her thru the driver's window. I had to assure Betty I could not do the same with her................................Carl & Betty

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post