Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

HEIGHT
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/10
Picture of Medic37
posted Hide Post
I think mine is 11' 4", measured the same way as Jim and Tere had described ...I think I will measure again this week and post the height on the dash with a small label. That's what my employer does with the ambulances -plus- rules regarding NO DRIVE-THRUS or buildings with over-hangs / awnings, etc...

Clearly not worth taking any chances. Also need to watch the obstacles provided by Mother Nature ...tree branches or power lines on private property, etc...

When in doubt, get-out and look or utilize a spotter.

~Mac~

1990 31 Foot Regency
Spartan Chassis
Cummins 6CTA8.3
Alison MT643, 4-speed
8905-0123-31RDS-A2

Posts: 259 | Location: Sand Creek Township, Minnesota | Member Since: 06-21-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of T&T&B
posted Hide Post
I seem to remember ours as being 11'4" as well. What Tom did for campgrounds, etc that were questionable was to take varying sizes of pvc pipe and screw them together and walk with the pipe extended under tree limbs, etc. When we were done, just unscrew the pvc and stash it in the basement,or in the toad, saved us more than once!!

36' Barth Regency
3208 Cat 250 HP
Allison 4 speed Transmission, Gillig Chassis
"If it ain't a CAT it's a DOG"

Posts: 142 | Location: South Florida - La Belle | Member Since: 03-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
THANKS I DID ALMOST KNOCK OF MY BOAT A PLANNER MAST IN A GAS STATION. ALSO DO WE HAVE A PROBLEM HITTING BOTTOM WHEN PULLING INTO GAS STATIONS?
LENNY

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post