Forums    General Discussions    switching bedroom configurations..
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

switching bedroom configurations..
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted
from a separate thread/message deleted and question asked here instead.... (1989 Barth Regal 32' $8500 CraigsList PA)
quote:

Guess the ultimate question is, if bedroom is same size then side to side could be modified to a back to front queen....

can someone with the rear side to side double/full bed configuration tell me if their actual bedroom is the same size as a bedroom with the front to back queen, therefore allowing the removal of the double and putting in a queen front to back? If smaller, then does that mean the bedrooms forward wall extends deeper into the sleeping area providing additional closet/bathroom space..? If same size, I suppose cabinets/end tables can be removed and re-installed on either side of queen bed.. anything installed under the side to side bed that might not be able to be reconfigured?

Mike W

I like the coach in question, but want a front to back queen configuration instead..

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post