Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Guage Source
 Login now/Join our community

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted
I've located the following site that appears to carry the guages used in my 1988 Barth.
http://www.custominstrumentpanels.com/newpage2.htm ... Looks like they carry the full line of guages..

Posts: 136 | Location: overland park,ks,usa | Member Since: 08-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Which gauges are you referencing? The instrument panel type gauges or the coach "gauging" such as water tank level, etc.?

Posts: 175 | Location: Edgewood, KY, USA | Member Since: 08-26-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry - instrument guages for the dashboard. I have a water temp guage out and the lamp in another one out. Just trying to figure out how to replace them

Posts: 136 | Location: overland park,ks,usa | Member Since: 08-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Thanks KC, my tach has bit the dust and I was worried about where I could find one to fit. The one on the front page looks exactly like it.

------------------
Shortcuts Always Take Longer

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1st month member
posted Hide Post
Dave, I thought that my tach was bad, but it was only the connection at the distributor was bad. That might save you some money.
Ed

Posts: 328 | Location: Sovereign Republic of Texas-Beaumont | Member Since: 01-15-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post