4th New England GTG 8/6/2010
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted
4th New England GTG 8/6/2010

Hi Barthmobilers,

We're booked again for this summer at the Oak Haven Camground in the large safari field (same as last year). There are some full hook ups if you need them.

http://oakhavencampground.com/

The dates are August 6, 7, &8. You need to book directly with the campground and let them know you are with the Barth group. We have three Barth families booked already.

First GTG 2007

No group pic's of 2nd and 3rd GTG - sorry

See you there
Bill G

Bill & Georgene Goodwin
92 (Feb.) Regency 36ft
300hp Cummins
Gillig Chassis (1990 build date)
2014 Honda CRV toad
10Kw Power Tech Gen w/ Kubota diesel engine
Can accomodate Barth visitor with advance notice

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I have to say, things sure don't change much from year to year up there! Roll Eyes

Bill G, good luck with this year, hope the weather and food are equally excellent.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
I have to say, things sure don't change much from year to year up there! Roll Eyes
That's because Bill G. has the same picture for the first GTG as the second. I was at the second GTG... at least I think I was. hmm

I was there, I've got proof. Big Grin

Good luck with the Rally Bill!!! Thumbs Up

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
It's not the "same" picture. but it was sure taken at the same setting.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill N.Y.:
That's because Bill G. has the same picture for the first GTG as the second.
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cagle:
It's not the "same" picture. but it was sure taken at the same setting.
I need to borrow a "QUOTE" from a friend. He used it just a few hours ago himself. Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cagle:
Okay, I stand corrected.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Bill was there.

He is a curious fellow.

Bill G

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I'm planning to come - the Rockland Astronomy Club has its annual star party about 72 miles from there near Savoy, MA, starting Sunday.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you can make it again this year. Your knowledge of Barth and other interesting things add significantly to our gatherings.

See you in August.
Bill G

Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
And my reefer will work this year so I can contribute to the victuals thing!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is an outside chance the we may be in the area. We are heading to NewFoundland and the time may allow us to stop on the way there. From AZ to NF. Can't get much futher apart then that.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1185 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Hi Folks,

Well the summer camping season is in full swing here in New England. I want to take the time to remind everyone about the upcoming Barth GTG in Wales, MA at the Oak Haven campground on August 6th, 7th, and 8th. http://oakhavencampground.com/

At this time we have Bill G, Rick Muise, Rusty, Don in Niagra and possibly Gary Carter attending.

For those interested, there are a few full hook-ups available in the area of the safari field where we will be camping. If you want one, mention it when you call to make your reservation. This year's rates are between $30 and $35/night.

We do a pot-luck supper on Saturday evening and I'll be doing breakfast on Saturday morning with blueberry pancakes, sausage/bacon and fruit. Coffee and juice will also be served.

Weather permitting, we will have a campfire both Friday and Saturday nights.

Saturday afternoon we have cocktails and snacks.

Hope to see you there. If anyone has questions, call me at 413-348-7770.

Bill G

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
Bill, we will be there too. We made our reservations for this year the day we left your gtg last August. We are in site 11, Mcleod Field. Same spot as last year.
Will bring Canadian beer! What else would you like for the pot-luck?
See you then.
Don and Patty

1990 Regency 34'
Cummins 6CTA 8.3 240hp
Spartan Chassis,
4 speed Allison MT643

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Don,

Georgene reminded me about you folks last night when I told her about the post. I'm sorry, forgetting comes with the territory these days. I have updated my previous post.

It will be good to see you again. I'm really looking forward to the GTG this year.

Bill G

Bill & Georgene Goodwin
92 (Feb.) Regency 36ft
300hp Cummins
Gillig Chassis (1990 build date)
2014 Honda CRV toad
10Kw Power Tech Gen w/ Kubota diesel engine
Can accomodate Barth visitor with advance notice

posted Hide Post
Sorry but not able to make the MS rally. We are a week ahead of time and don't know what to do for the week, so going on the Newfoundland without stopping. Was looking forward to it.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1185 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Just the 3 of us going? Hopefully the Nobles can make it, too.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke