Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
BARTH DINNER
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Thanks from a BARTH family member for all that you do to put this together...My Uncle was BOB BARTH founder of BARTH's. My mom is his younger sister. Also my father James Nuell built the first truck camper for them. I have been to 2 of your Milford Get togethers and plan on being there for this years too...

Posts: 3 | Location: Garrett, Indiana 46738 | Member Since: 01-15-2014Report This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Rusty, can you put this in the 2014 Milford GTG thread?

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Report This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
This year will be bigger and even better! More coaches, more activities, a pig roast for the picnic. Looking forward to this again. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sloop John B:
Rusty, can you put this in the 2014 Milford GTG thread?

I can't move the initial post of a thread or merge a thread with another. So I'll lock this one and link from the main Milford III thread.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post