Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Gtg-thanks
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Just wanted to let everyone know, on behalf of the Barth Family, we all enjoyed your wonderful hospitability in May .The meal and friendship you shared along with your true love of your Barths brought much joy in the pride that was put into making these coaches. Thank you all for a wonderful day. Barth Family

Posts: 3 | Location: home of the Barth, Milford, IN | Member Since: 08-25-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Your family and its extended family built coaches that today, especially the early ones, would have been turned into mulch if they hadn't been designed, engineered, and built with skill and a desire to build the very best that could be built.

Barth owners are loyal to the marque simply because the Barth employees made no compromises. (Well, actually, I have a carp about the location of the rear overhead light switch...Big Grin)

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
The pleasure was all ours. I know we had several of the Barth Ladies show up, and one worked at the factory well past the time it was sold off to outside owners.

I remember talking to one who said she still owned a Class C Chevy Barth. Would that be you?

Thank you for attending... could you put names to the above photo? Do you have a better image than this?

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry but I was in the picture, so I do not have any other ones, left to right-Wilma (Barth) Tobey, (sister of founder) Nancy (Barth) Levernier (daughter of William Barth) Barbara Barth (daughter of William Barth),Cathy (Barth) Vanlaningham (daughter of William Barth) , Kelly (Barth) Hutchinson ( daughter of William Barth)

Posts: 3 | Location: home of the Barth, Milford, IN | Member Since: 08-25-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Barb owns a class c, she also worked at the factory. She enjoys owning her own piece of Barth history.

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Ya know, we've never had a Class C at a Florida GTG. [Hint Hint] A great looking family portrait and sorry we couldn't make it up for this one, but it looked like everyone had a great time and learned about the Barth coach first hand. Following this site has to give you an idea of the pride we have in our very unique coaches and the brotherhood we have established.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post