Tools
Reply To This Topic

Florida GTG 2014
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Mary

I don't think anyone has confirmed but Dick Dubbs and Bill and Sherries Kids are a maybe. At any rate your more than welcome to use it also if that's what you had in mind or set up in one of our spots.

Ed.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Deb & Ed, if I get to come I will be in my van that has sleeping space. Guess I could be the "support" vehicle for anyone that was in a tent.

Will check back closer to departure time, and thank you for the offer. Hopefully I can work this out.

Smiler Tooling Along

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't think anyone has confirmed but Dick Dubbs and Bill and Sherries Kids are a maybe.

Ed/ Mary, I would like to be there for the whole weekend in my RV or at least a trailer but, at this point it looks like just a day trip.

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Mary:

We would love to finally meet you as we for one reason or another haven't been able to make any of the other out of Florida GTG's. Next year will be different!

ED.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Dick

Hope to see you this year if even for a day.

ED.

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Just checked RA and it shows the campgrounds sold out for the weekend. Hope everyone that wanted to go got a site. We could start talking food any time now. Friday night is usually a visiting night and folks may put out snacks for the visitors. Saturday night will be the potluck style feast at the pavilion. You can post here what you would like to bring for that. Looking forward to seeing you all again.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I'll bring French onion soup for Saturday night. I'll do crackers and a couple of different jalapeño spreads.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Friday night snacks- Stone crab & Oysters

Saturday Pot Luck- Pork tenderloin & Pecan Pie.

Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Waddabout stuffed jalapeños??? java

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I'm planning on some kind of meatball crockpot thing. Any southerners with a jelly recipe can chime in here.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Whaddabout fried pickles

Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I plan on doing those, while munching on stuffed jalapeños.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
It's a deal

Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately Jan & I will not be able to attend. There are family needs that must be attended to. If anyone is still looking for a site, we have #43 reserved for Friday - Sunday nights. Let me know. If no response I will cancel my reservation next Friday.

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
Sorry you can't make it.
BTW check your PM

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post