Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Mini GTG on I 75
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/15
Picture of stringmann
posted
All right, so it was really only 1 Barth and an sob (pleasure way), but don and patty and I had a real nice time at the awful house and then in their '34. Like me, they are former teachers, pleasure way and other types of camper owners, and they are on their way home after doing some 'major timing'. I had my list of questions for them and they gave me much to think about in my quest to be come 'barthed again'. I drove up to catch them on their way home from AZ, and very glad I did. Barth owners, pls let me know if you are driving thru atlanta? thanks don and patty!

Posts: 118 | Location: Atlanta, GA USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
"Barth owners, pls let me know if you are driving thru atlanta? thanks don and patty!"
Following the examples of Sam Houston and Rhett Butler, we are fleeing the Mexicanos and will be sailing through Atlanta via I-20-->I-85 Wed afternoon; destination is Olde Cape Cod. You may wave, but don't expect me to stop.
Regards G

"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/15
Picture of stringmann
posted Hide Post
thanks gunner. What I meant is, if you were stopping for a meal or coffee or fuel, I'd try to say hi. As I pursue my 2nd barth, i'm trying to ask better questions and do more research this time around.

Posts: 118 | Location: Atlanta, GA USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Francis Brantley
posted Hide Post
Gunner, if you are coming through Jackson, Ms on I-20 and expect to take a break here, give me a call when u are an hour or so away. I'd love to meet U as well as see your "cruiser". My cell is 662-229-7083. Thanks-----Francis Brantley

Posts: 29 | Location: South East, Mainly Mississippi | Member Since: 04-11-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post