Barthmobile Portal
Mini GTG on I 75

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6541087061/m/8731071703

03-29-2008, 03:30 PM
stringmann
Mini GTG on I 75
All right, so it was really only 1 Barth and an sob (pleasure way), but don and patty and I had a real nice time at the awful house and then in their '34. Like me, they are former teachers, pleasure way and other types of camper owners, and they are on their way home after doing some 'major timing'. I had my list of questions for them and they gave me much to think about in my quest to be come 'barthed again'. I drove up to catch them on their way home from AZ, and very glad I did. Barth owners, pls let me know if you are driving thru atlanta? thanks don and patty!
03-29-2008, 09:19 PM
Gunner
"Barth owners, pls let me know if you are driving thru atlanta? thanks don and patty!"
Following the examples of Sam Houston and Rhett Butler, we are fleeing the Mexicanos and will be sailing through Atlanta via I-20-->I-85 Wed afternoon; destination is Olde Cape Cod. You may wave, but don't expect me to stop.
Regards G

"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood
03-30-2008, 09:08 AM
stringmann
thanks gunner. What I meant is, if you were stopping for a meal or coffee or fuel, I'd try to say hi. As I pursue my 2nd barth, i'm trying to ask better questions and do more research this time around.
03-31-2008, 10:18 PM
Francis Brantley
Gunner, if you are coming through Jackson, Ms on I-20 and expect to take a break here, give me a call when u are an hour or so away. I'd love to meet U as well as see your "cruiser". My cell is 662-229-7083. Thanks-----Francis Brantley