Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    Florida GTG 2012 Hillsborough State Park
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Florida GTG 2012 Hillsborough State Park
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Lenny and Judy

Jim and Barb

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Wayne and B.J.

Deb and Ed

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Steve, if that comment was aimed at me, rest assured that if I learn how to make the lighted Barth signs that I would be honored to send you one. (for a nominal fee of course)(Just Kidding) Or maybe meet you in Florida next year. Smiler

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the photos, that does it!

After 2 weeks of playing in the woods in the snow, it would be nice to walk around in a T shirt again. I will be there next year!!!
(Mary Ray, so kind, but don't worry, only the good kids get presents, right? Maybe I should be spanked?) confusion

Looking forward to seeing all of you soon!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5158 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Steve, if you prefer a spanking welllll, no I won't go there Wink.

I also enjoy the "articles" that you post, you have a way of explaining that even us not so mechanical people can understand.

Mary

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
One more note of thanks, to everyone who made sure we didn't starve. Deb & Ed brought oysters and stoneys, along with the hardware to get at them, Rusty served up his famous onion soup, Kiern and Carolyn made a superb lasagne, don't know what the corn bread casserole thing was but it was great, lots of things I can't remember right now but rest assured it was all appreciated and nobody went hungry. Hope everyone enjoyed the pulled pork and chicken that Doug and I smoked up all day saturday, because I'd bet we'll do it again next year!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
posted Hide Post
We made it home in good shape no tornados! Great to meet all who made it to the gtg. We are looking forward to next year

Posts: 189 | Location: South Daytona Fl | Member Since: 07-02-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
posted Hide Post
Guess I need to shrink my pix a little
Wayne

Posts: 189 | Location: South Daytona Fl | Member Since: 07-02-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Please do not send images as attachments (.pdf and document files are OK). Upload them to the Barthmobile Photobucket site.

Uploads to Photobucket should be sent as email attachments (multiple images can be sent) to barth_upload.61972@uploads.photobucket.com

The URL is http://s687.photobucket.com/pr...barth_upload/uploads. (Chrome displays an error, but IE works fine.) You'll find the uploads there. Put the cursor over the image, and a dropdown menu will appear. Go to the last choice, left click, and it's copied to the buffer. CTRL-V will paste it.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to All for a great GTG, and especially to Danny for organizing it.

Those of us who would have wanted to be there can only express our appreciation for the pictures and commentary. At least we made it vicariously!

There will be more opportunities to get together. Let's Roll.

Lou

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Danny & Suzie and all are new friends.

Thanks for a great weekend!
We enjoyed meeting up with all you folks and look foreward to many more GTG's.

Have a great and safe Christmas and New Year's

Deb & Ed.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/11
Picture of Jim & Barb
posted Hide Post
Mary Ray, here's how to make the Barth light.

First gather items you can recycle like a broken under cabinet florescent light, scrap pieces of wood, a piece of clear plastic, black spray paint, clear spray paint, use a scroll saw to cut out the Barth emblem, use a lot of creativity, mix it all together and add a new power cord.
Simple as that.... ROTFLMAO

Posts: 457 | Location: Port Charlotte Florida USA | Member Since: 06-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Jim, thank you so much for the instructions for the light, sounds pretty easy and I have everything except the clear plastic.

Sharing ideas and instructions is what makes this group of people so special. Smiler

Mary