Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    Florida GTG 2012 Hillsborough State Park
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Florida GTG 2012 Hillsborough State Park
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
I'm packing shorts. It's warm tonight. Thumbs Up

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
We arrived last night about 10:00. Rusty and Lenny and Judy were already here. Today, Keirn and Carolyn and Jim and Barb arrived. Right now, Stinky Daddy and Rusty are enjoying a small fire outside our trailer (not a Lee-type fire) as well as some fresh margaritas (you should see the pile of squeezed limes).

The weather was very nice today-quite warm with sun most of the day. We are looking forward to more fellow Barthmobilers arriving tomorrow.

Hopefully this will post from my cell phone, as we have no internet service here in the park since we cannot bum off of Nick's aircard this time. Smiler

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Kevin: I did not do the work on "THE TOY",I'm too old (85) to twist & bend & too fat to fit under the coach. As for the rest of your post, I'm following ALL the rules. Plus Betty is a retired nurse. Thanks for caring.............

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
posted Hide Post
I am not going to be able to make it to this GTG. I paid for the spot and did not ask for a refund. If anyone wants to park their vehicle there or whatever to get it out of the way, feel free to do so.

Tommy Taylor
94 Breakaway XL

Posts: 306 | Location: Jacksonville FL | Member Since: 05-21-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
I am not making it there either, even though it looked good till the end. My spot is open to whomever wants to get in close. Best wishes to all, this has always been my favoirite GTG, maybe next year!

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
Oakley and Bear are ready to go. We are heading north. cheers

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted Hide Post
Anybody up for a rally at Branson, Missouri next Spring or Fall? It's more centrally located and lots of fun stuff to do.

Jax
1990 32' Regency, Cummins

1990 32' Regency, Wide Body
Spartan Chassis, 8.3 CTA Cummins
4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

Posts: 356 | Location: Missouri | Member Since: 06-24-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
posted Hide Post
I was on deadline to get to MI last spring or would have stopped in Branson. That is a destination. As a little background, there is a big cavern not too far from there. It had a big "room" where they built a stage and people like Buck Owens and The Presleys got their start there. the Presleys moved over to Branson and the place grew from there.

Tommy Taylor

Posts: 306 | Location: Jacksonville FL | Member Since: 05-21-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Jax, the weekend before or after June 19 through the 23rd would be good for me. I will already be in Branson that weekend and could come a week early or stay a week later. Big Grin

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anybody up for a rally at Branson, Missouri next Spring or Fall? It's more centrally located and lots of fun stuff to do.

We are going to the Black Hills GTG in the spring.
A fall GTG when the leaves are turning or the following spring could work.

We stayed at the Table Rock Campground when we went to Branson.

http://mostateparks.com/campgr...te-park-campground-1

It is an easy drive into Branson. There is a paved walkway along the lake, great for those of us with dogs. We stayed for a week. This is a nice campground.

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
We'll be in the Black Hills this spring also.

We would be interested in Branson in the Fall. Next year Dec GTG too! cheers

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Its 7:27 here and raining , no camp fire, no wine, lots of wiining, cold. But thats ok you folks have fun cheers

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
Getting ready for supper at Ed and Debs. An absolutely beautiful evening.

W4JDZ

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
You're killing me man. Temp 25, NW wind 10-20mph, 1 inch of snow, 2 more tonight. head bang

You all enjoy yourselves, don't worry about us fools... cheers

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
We went caroling in the rain tonight. Smiler

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post