Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    Florida GTG 2012 Hillsborough State Park
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Florida GTG 2012 Hillsborough State Park
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
I added L&J.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Looks good! BTW William, what kind of bass does your son play? Can't seem to find a pic of it.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
His new one is a Yamaha, he really likes it. His old one is a copy of a Fender Jazz which he likes too. FYI, the kids are not coming with us to FL.

Bill & Sherrie
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
I have site 51a, from Dec. 5 through Dec. 12.

My gypsy blood is kicking in and I am getting "itchy" to travel. Big Grin

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
OK, added Mary Ray. Here's a copy of the map for this page.

Bill & Sherrie
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24

Carl's Better Half
Picture of Betty
posted Hide Post
update on Carl.
Carl is going to have back surgery scheduled for November 7th. That is if the heart doctor gives it an ok. There will be a 6-7 weeks for rehab. That will take us to the time we were to come to the GTG. If we can not make it several days before the GTG we will post the situation giving the date and time of day that we will call to cancel. Hopefully if anyone wants site 34 let us know in advance and we will ask reservations if they can hold that spot for that person by name........Betty

Betty

"THE TOY"
1992 Breakaway Coach #3745

Posts: 9 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida | Member Since: 10-11-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Hope his procedure goes well and Carl gets back on his feet soon.

Bill & Sherrie
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hope his procedure goes well and Carl gets back on his feet soon.

Ditto, and have a speedy and full recovery! Thumbs Up

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/11
Picture of Jim & Barb
posted Hide Post
Betty,

Tell Carl our prayers are with him for a speedy recovery. We "all" sure hope you guys can make it, however if you can't....that's more food for us..LOL. ROTFLMAO

Capt Jim & Barb

Posts: 457 | Location: Port Charlotte Florida USA | Member Since: 06-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I wish Carl a speedy recovery!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of Carl's troubles. Hope he's up and running real soon. I think of his generosity all the time as I use some of the hardware he gave away at last year's "Free yard sale". Hurry back Carl!

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Since time is closing in on us, I thought I'd bring the new guests up to speed. Saturday evening we have our community dinner in the pavilion. This is a bring something to share potluck, and don't worry about feeding everybody by yourself, as there is always plenty for everyone. You can start posting what you'd like to make any time now and we'll have some idea of what we're going to have. I plan on slow smoking a pork butt all day for pulled pork. If we bring Dougs smoker there will be room for some chicken or whatever.
Following dinner we have a gift exchange, to be MC'd by David this year. The rules are quite simple. You are not to go out and buy anything for this. You can contribute anything you have, re-gift, something you made, something that's been taking up space that someone else might like, it can be used, if perhaps you've upgraded to something newer, you get the idea. We draw numbers and the first person picks a gift and unwraps it. #2 can steal #1's gift or pick another one, #3 can steal either of these or pick another one, etc. One gift per person, and of course you don't have to participate, but it's a lot of fun.
The rest of the weekend you're on your own, and there's plenty to do. Bike riding, hiking, canoeing, a tram to the old fort, or the Barthmobile favorite, relaxing and visiting.
Hope to see you all there.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Sounds like great fun. Maybe next year for us. Dan and Suzy, you're doing a terrific job. I know all Barthmobilers appreciate it.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
posted Hide Post
Due to scheduling conflicts that came to be long after I made these reservations, I will not be attending the FL GTG and will be looking forward to the next one next year. Since I am a FL resident and senior, my costs for the reservations were minimal. Whoever is coordinating all of this, I am donating this reservation to anyone who would like to attend and had not planned to so far or maybe a newbie.

Tom Taylor
94 Breakaway

Site Details
•Reservation #: 2-13277810
•Arrival Date: Thu Dec 06 2012
•Check-in: 3:00 pm
•State: Florida
•Site, Loop: 076, LP2
Campsite Details
•Reservation Type: Overnight
•Departure Date: Mon Dec 10 2012
•Check-out: 1:00 pm
•Campground: HILLSBOROUGH RIVER SP, FL
Campground Details Map Driving Route
•Site Type: RV or Tent
Reservation Detail
•# of Occupants: 2(min: 1, max: 8)
•Primary Equipment: RV/Motorhome
Length: 34 feet(max: 50)
•# of Vehicles: 1(max: 2)

Posts: 306 | Location: Jacksonville FL | Member Since: 05-21-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Tom, sorry to hear you can't make it. Not sure how or if your reservations can be transfered, but I believe the best way to find out would be for another member to express interest, then contact RA with all pertinent info and request a transfer. If you need any assistance in this I'll do all I can, but again, I have no experience in doing this.
If anyone wants to take this site please post now so we can get the wheels turning.

79 Barth Classic