Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Quartzsite
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted
Anybody else going to be in Quartzsite the week of Jan 21. I will be dry camping the 24 to 26 in the BLM mile marker 99 on Hwy 95.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1187 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/18
Picture of Randy76
posted Hide Post
I was there just one month ago. Beautiful clear skies but windy! The crowds had not arrived yet. This was my first visit and I only spent one night as I was on my way to Palm Springs.
Enjoy!
Randy

Posts: 18 | Location: Northern California | Member Since: 12-29-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Gary, I was going to try to make it but I am involved with replacing the main awning and will not be done with this until late Wednesday.

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
If you decide to come. Go south on 95 to mile marker 99 and drive in where you will see a bunch of RVs. Keep going until you find a Barth. Odds are that is me.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1187 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post