Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    It's official! Milford III 5/29-6/1/2014
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

It's official! Milford III 5/29-6/1/2014
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Nice work, Wally. Many thanks.

Lou

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Yes, there were Foretravels. Thumbs Up
Very Nice
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
just got home with good tires stayed below 60 and also found out i have NO tung weight. it is Sunday 20 of july don't know the date and don't care something .I am going to stay Lenny and Judy till i move
lenny
PS did tom get home yet

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Lenny, glad you made it home and glad you stopped to see us for a couple days. How'd the fuel pressure hold up?

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
Hi Lenny- Kevin and I are happy you made it home and that the dolly is working. Let's hope your move is close to other Barthers so we can help you whenever necessary. Keep us informed about your activities and we will look for you at the next GTG. That should be in December in Florida though many others like me can't make that date.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nick thank you for stepping in Friday night to get the ball rolling and informing all as to what to expect for Saturday.

How much was raised, and sent to Bill NY, from the auction, for running the web site?

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mogan David:
quote:
Nick thank you for stepping in Friday night to get the ball rolling and informing all as to what to expect for Saturday.

How much was raised, and sent to Bill NY, from the auction, for running the web site?

OOPS, you must have missed the post on this thread by me on 6/10. Big Grin $1,000.00

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Nick gave me the auction money and I sent the $500 to Bill NY's PayPal account right away! Thumbs Up

(Oops, I meant the $1000, of course.)

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
OOPS, you must have missed the post on this thread by me on 6/10. $1,000.00

Thanks, Nick and Steve. I did miss it June and didn't even see it today when I went back through pages 32,33,34 of the thread.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
In hindsight Milford III was an event I was glad I did not miss this picture of RUSTY.

At the event this is what I won at the auction

The Barth emblem is cut from stainless steel was installed last week,(over a year later) mechanic

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
We checked, and there definitely was no Milford 2015 GTG.

(Actually, we were on our way back from Pigeon Forge early this month and the timing worked out to do an overnight in the Elkhart County Fairgrounds. Things were awfully quiet - except for the trains.)

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lou:
(Actually, we were on our way back from Pigeon Forge early this month
Tom and Nancy and Donna and I were in Pigeon Forge the first week of June. Wish we would have known you and Barb were in the neighborhood. hmm

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
looks like you had ample privacy, Lou. Sleeping
When I stay at Wilderness State Park, the end of July, I'm sure it WILL NOT look like that. confusion

was in your neck of the woods Saturday... watched the LED light show on the bridge for a few minutes, on the way back from Salt Of The Earth in Fennville.

Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wish we would have known you and Barb were in the neighborhood. Nick

It was a busy time to get all my cousins and a brother coordinated. We were there (Mill Creek Resort) from Thursday thru Saturday, May 27th-31st. Then we headed for Hillsborough, OH to visit the Viet Nam Moving Wall on Saturday and Sunday.

Rusty had told me (chat) that you folks would be there a little later so I didn't try for a rendezvous. Frowner There will hopefully be a time soon when we can re-connect. Looking forward to it, in fact. Not sure about the upcoming Chattanooga GTG. hmm

If you folks get North please let us know.

Lou

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kevin:
In hindsight Milford III was an event I was glad I did not miss RUSTY.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post