Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    It's official! Milford III 5/29-6/1/2014
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

It's official! Milford III 5/29-6/1/2014
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone for the great GTG. So enjoyed seeing y'all again and meeting those I have not met before.

Ran down I80 for 400 miles last night, huge rain storm just as we entered Iowa, found a leak or two, but over all the drive was good. No schedule where to stop next just tooling own the road!

Hope my future schedules brings me to another GTG in the future. Y'all have a safe drive home or to wherever you are headed. see you on the forum!

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2176 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
I like Ed hit rain in Iowa. Missed the tornado and hail(whew)

I unlike Ed am home!

Going to have BARTH withdrawal. It was great seeing you all. We are spread far and wide but all are welcome if you get in the neighborhood.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1383 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted Hide Post
We just made it home to Missouri. Weather was good and had a smooth ride with no worries. Cindy and I enjoyed meeting everyone for the first time and plan on coming to future Gatherings.

Fred & Cindy Cook

1990 32' Regency, Wide Body
Spartan Chassis, 8.3 CTA Cummins
4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

Posts: 356 | Location: Missouri | Member Since: 06-24-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
You guys are killing me! head bang
I am so glad you all ran with it so well, I am so disappointed to miss such a great event.

I have been to 5 or 6 GTGs, always a great time, always good folks. Looking forward to next time.

Google "stomach flu" you'll get a link to "stomach flu Michigan 2014!" It seems we have a strain of Norovirus running the southwest side of Michigan the last few weeks. Same virus that's nailing the cruise ships. Very contagious, not fatal but makes for 3-4 bad days. Just coming around today, I guess I was better off staying home after all. Now to figure out where I got it. Violence

Thanks to Kevin, Dana, Nick, the Toms and all the cooks and helpers who took care of the food and picnic. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5161 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of billyt53
posted Hide Post
Helen & I want to thank everyone who put Milford III together, we had a blast. Like so many others we hit the Southbound highway making it to Wally-World in Benton, IL. Reality is a mere two days away :-(

Billy & Helen Thibodeaux

Retired from Billy Thibodeaux's Premiere RV, Inc. Scott, LA 70583 I-10 Exit 97
The Farm is near Duson, LA I-10 Exit 92 then N 1 mile on right
Three Full 50 Amp RV Hookups !
billynhelen@me.com
Data Tag: 9404-3908-36XI-2C
1994 Sovereign 36' Widebody on Spartan IC (Mountain Master Lite) Chassis.
Powered by Cummins ISL9-450
Onan 8,000 Quiet Diesel Genset
Toad: 2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Diesel with M&G Car Brake

Posts: 374 | Location: 1mile north of I-10 Exit 92, Duson, LA USA in The Heart of CAJUN COUNRTY ! ! ! | Member Since: 05-14-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Casey, Nelson, and I had a great time (as always at Barth GTGs)! tomorrow, the Johns, Cagles, and I head up to Traverse City and Meechigan wine country, although why, I don't know. hide

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Settled in last night in Evergreen CO. after 14 hours driving time. Smooth all the way, very relaxing drive. Leaving soon this AM for Arches National park in Moab UT. This is one of our favorite routes back to CA. A bit longer but so much better viewing.

Had more rain in Nebraska but nothing to compare with the Iowa downpour! Today is dawning clear and cloudless.

I agree Billy, back to reality-----

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2176 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
Casey, Nelson, and I had a great time (as always at Barth GTGs)! tomorrow, the Johns, Cagles, and I head up to Traverse City and Meechigan wine country, although why, I don't know. hide

Gee, I just figured you guys missed me so much you had to visit! ROTFLMAO

I'm feeling pretty human (hmmm, maybe "fairly" human, ain't never been pretty.) Would like to see you guys. Another day and I think I'm safe to get out without causing an epidemic.

Ed, I really missed seeing you and Jane again. Glad you're safely underway. We'll cross paths again soon I hope.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5161 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
posted Hide Post
Tom and I would also like to thank everyone for a wonderful weekend of sunshine, food, drink, and great fellowship!! There is nothing better than a group of Barthers. It was a picture perfect weekend.
Steve you were sorely missed, although we new you were there in spirit.
Nick thank you for stepping in Friday night to get the ball rolling and informing all as to what to expect for Saturday.
Thanks to our Chicken and Potato Fryers Friday night! That was a special treat!
Mary Rae thank you for using the golf cart to put it all together(tables)!
Thanks goes out also to Tom, Nick and Steve for our piggly wiggly!! That was stupendous !!!
It was great not being a newbie this GTG. We will always cherish the great people and times shared with all!! We are hoping to attend another GTG in the future. cheers

Posts: 259 | Location: SouthWest MI | Member Since: 08-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Braley
posted Hide Post
What a great weekend at Goshen! It was a treat to meet everyone. Thanks to all who got it all organized. We noticed someone taking pictures of all the coaches so wonder if there may be a sort of scrapbook put together, as well as the group picture. We would be interested in buying a copy of any such photos.

We had good weather coming home to Ohio; of course the grass was a bit more than 6" high so mowing was first on the agenda - 3 hours with both Bob and me mowing! A little rain this morning to encourage more growth. But it's good for the garden and asparagus too, of course!

We would like to hear more about any party in Ohio or MI and will watch for other comments or plans.

Braley, Milan, OH

Posts: 42 | Location: Milan, OH | Member Since: 07-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
An excellent rally with some really special people.

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Darryl & Kathy Smith
posted Hide Post
Darryl and I had an awesome time with all our Barth friends! Thank You to Tom, Nick and Steve for the delicious Pig Roast. Thank You to Bill and Sherry for the yummy Margaritas. Thanks to Kenny and Doug for the entertainment. I could go on and on! Hope to see you ALL again soonSmilerSmiler

Former Breakaway owners

Posts: 59 | Location: michigan | Member Since: 11-21-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
The Cagles, Johns, and I are at the Holiday Park Campground after a blustery and partially rainy trip.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all for a wonderful time. Putting faces to names is a hoot, not to mention the variety of careers and skills. Meeting the folks who make this a great organization was worth every mile travelled. The trip to Texas got really exciting on I-70/57 when the wind got to forty knots. Saw two empty trailers minus their tractors blown off the road. Holed up at Rend Lake area in far SW Illinois for the night. Looking forward to another GTG in the future. Best wishes to all.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
I'd like to point out Billy T and Helen put on a tres bein (oh so very good) Red Beans and Rice for the entire Crew that was there on Thursday night. And even though Tom was supposed to be bringing the rice, Helen had it covered and I think there was even a little rice left over.

I help with the cleanup by emptying and scraping the pot of everything I could. Sorry Rusty! He showed up just after I finished scraping the pot!

Thanks so very Much! Merci Beaucoup Helen and Billy T

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1383 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post