Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    It's official! Milford III 5/29-6/1/2014
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 33
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

It's official! Milford III 5/29-6/1/2014
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Rusty, hope there is nothing serious. I know that no shop is going to pull the wool over YOUR eyes. If you must be there a while, go into town and eat at Boone Tavern Inn. not what it used to be decades ago, but a very nice restaurant none the less.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Looking at the weather we will probably need them.

weather looks great (on WeatherChannel) for second half of the week...
(when the SOB and I will be there ;^)

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Next time you are in Blytheville swing into the center of town and check out the old 1939 restored Greyhound bus depot that they are making into a museum and info center. They held a bus rally there last year that was quite the deal. Place looked really good at night with the neon lighting and an antique bus parked on each side of it.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mogan David:
Rusty, hope there is nothing serious.

Thanks - I have a 1 PM appointment with an RV repair shop about 7 miles from here.

Nick & Company left at 9 AM, so should be there around 5.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Recent arrivals are Fred Cook his wife Cindy and her twin sister Lindy, and Tom (from Texas).

Sorry about your necessary repair Rusty, but will see you soon!!!

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Awaiting parts (due in tomorrow morning); should be done by early afternoon. Weather is predicted to be bad, so I'll go back to the RV park and go Thursday.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update Rusty.

Mwrench and Nick just pulled in about ten minutes apart.

The party is beginning!!! Smiler

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Tom & Nancy Johns stopped by at the RV park to say "hi" this morning!

The shop I'm parked at is letting me stay in the yard so the engine won't be hot when they start on it.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
I have a new set of balls. Big Grin
er... ahh... I mean BOULES for Petanque.
I have NEVER played.
They are such HEAVY balls!
Anybody want me to take my balls to the fairgrounds ? Tooling Along
plan to check in and park the SOB on my space tomorrow afternoon.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of billyt53
posted Hide Post
We made it to a WalMart Neighborhood Market in south Indy this evening. Does not look like a great area but we are armed and fabulous! We are 3 hours 17 minutes from Elkhart County Fairgrounds. Rusty, hope everything goes as planned and we see you soon.

Billy & Helen Thibodeaux

Retired from Billy Thibodeaux's Premiere RV, Inc. Scott, LA 70583 I-10 Exit 97
The Farm is near Duson, LA I-10 Exit 92 then N 1 mile on right
Three Full 50 Amp RV Hookups !
billynhelen@me.com
Data Tag: 9404-3908-36XI-2C
1994 Sovereign 36' Widebody on Spartan IC (Mountain Master Lite) Chassis.