Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    It's official! Milford III 5/29-6/1/2014
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

It's official! Milford III 5/29-6/1/2014
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
The Fairgrounds has always been very nice to us. I was right about the number that would attend last time, so I will go with 55 Barths this year, Hope I,am wrong. All who wander are not lost. Tooling Along

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MJ56
posted Hide Post
I assume that 5/29 to 6/1 would mean that most people arrive Thu night and leave Mon morning and pay for 4 nights.
I am not familiar with the schedule of events and If I can attend, it might only be 2 nights. Or if I sell my Barth, I want to offer at least 2 nights for the new owner to attend.
If a person were to stay only 2 nights, which 2 would be recommended?
My attendance is unpredictable due to doctor appointments and can't predict if a new owner would attend so I have been hesitant to make any reservations. I do hope my Barth will be there, one way or the other.

Posts: 84 | Location: NW IN | Member Since: 09-22-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I would recommend Fri and Sat nights. Nothing official is planned Thurs night, but Friday is wine and cheese, then Sat is the picnic/pig roast. There are sites available so make it if you can!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5189 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
quote:

My attendance is unpredictable due to doctor appointments and can't predict if a new owner would attend so I have been hesitant to make any reservations. I do hope my Barth will be there, one way or the other.

You can go ahead and make your reservation for all 4 nights. The Fairground will only charge you for the nights you use. All you need to give them is your name and let them know your with the Barth Group.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/14
Picture of Bubba Barth
posted Hide Post
Well my house goes on the market in a few days. If anyone wants a great deal on a nice house in the banana belt it's going to be listed 100k under Zillow. If it sells I can go to the GTG....That would be awesome as I need some traveling to sooth me.

Feel free to check it out on Zillow if you feel like it. If there are Snowbirds out there this house has both 50 amp and 30 amp service. You could live in the upper two floors and rent out downstairs and have 2 RV's.

685 N Brown Rd
Sequim, WA 98382

Cheers
Meric

Posts: 242 | Location: Sequim Washington | Member Since: 05-12-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
OK, Gang....

Here's the Press Release going out tomorrow.

------------------------------

THE BARTHS ARE RETURNING HOME

Registration is underway at the Elkhart County Campgrounds for a 50TH anniversary rally of current and former Barth owners who will gather May 29th thru June 1st this spring. Organizers already have more than 40 Barths of all models signed up for this much anticipated gathering. Barth RVs were manufactured in Milford, Indiana from 1963 to 1998, and are considered to be one of the higher quality RV brands of all time.

Anyone living in Milford, Indiana or the surrounding area, who worked at the Barth factory or is directly related to someone who did, is invited to pay a visit to the Elkhart County Fairgrounds on Saturday, May 31, 2014 at noon so Barthers can meet them and welcome them to the event. Lunch is on us, with hot dogs, burgers and a pig roast! Please introduce yourselves so we can show you around. We would love for anyone to bring original pictures or literature that they may have of the factory or the various Barth models produced. (A lot of Barth owners will be arriving on Thursday and Friday, May 29th and 30th, so please feel free to stop in anytime prior to the Saturday event, if you are able.)

Organizer Steve VanWestenburg has reserved 55 sites for owner registration. “We have comments on the www.Barthmobile.com website coming in from Barth owners and friends all the time stating how much they’re looking forward to this get-together,” says Steve. “It’s shaping up to be an exciting event and we want family members and former employees to share in the moment,“ he said.

VanWestenburg is asking anyone who can attend as our guest to let him know in advance through another Barthmobile.com member, Lou Thierwechter of Allegan, Michigan. Lou will compile their contact information in order to send them a personal invitation and to make sure they receive any updated information about the get-together prior to the event. Lou can be reached at 269-673-2874, by mail, at PO Box 547, Allegan, MI 49010, or email at loucommish@yahoo.com.
--------------------------------------------------
It will be sent to three different publications in the Milford area.

Lou

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
K E W L

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Super job Lou!
Now, I need to finish up the postcards and get those to you.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Many people have been working hard to make this GTG a success and I thank you all. Much fun will be had by all that attend. Big Grin Tooling Along

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
67 days to The Milford 50 Thumbs Up

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of billyt53
posted Hide Post
I called the Fairgrounds last week just to MAKE SURE that our spot was reserved, and it was! See you guys in a couple of months!

Billy & Helen Thibodeaux

Retired from Billy Thibodeaux's Premiere RV, Inc. Scott, LA 70583 I-10 Exit 97
The Farm is near Duson, LA I-10 Exit 92 then N 1 mile on right
Three Full 50 Amp RV Hookups !
billynhelen@me.com
Data Tag: 9404-3908-36XI-2C
1994 Sovereign 36' Widebody on Spartan IC (Mountain Master Lite) Chassis.