Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Mary Rays Birthday GTG
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted
We are planning a GTG on Sept 4th thru the 9th at Tom Sawyer RV Park in West Memphis, Ar. Phone number is 870-735-9770 assuming the Mississippi River stays in its banks. Please come for a few days or come on and watch the barges with us' It is a very relaxing place, We may be able to produce a miracle while we are there. Sorry I can't reveal the happening you will have to come on over.Besides it is fun to celebrate the birthday with Mary Ray who holds the record of the most barths. see ya there Tom

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
It is always enjoyable at Tom Sawyer and especially to sit on the bank and watch the tugs go by, some small and some rather large.

Hope to see you there. This will be my 78th Birthday (hopefully).

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
I had such a good time there last year, Mary, Tom and Nancy are really great folks. If ole Nose is road worthy I will certainly be there this year,,,fingers crossed!!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2045 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Duanne88, there are plenty of motels available. I have been to more than one gtg and stayed in a motel.

Mary

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mary Ray:
Duanne88, there are plenty of motels available. I have been to more than one gtg and stayed in a motel.

I am considering tent camping, have not done it in several years. Used to really enjoy a tent fishing trip. If it is not super hot. Last year I think it got over 100F. I would enjoy a couple of nights roughing it. I do use an air mattress so it is not uncomfortable. Tom Sawyer does have showers and toilets so that's good too.

I do hope Nose will behave and make the trip without complaint!!!

P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2045 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Hey Mary, I sure would like to make it, our birthday months are only 1 apart and age is the same. Had great times there before!

This year I don't think it fits my plans. Way to many things to get dome before rainfall and it is a long trip for me. Would be about 5000 mile round trip!

Maybe next year

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Ed, I understand about you not getting to attend. Glad you got to come last year.

Mary

posted Hide Post
We are in site 53. If you are planning on joining us you might want to go ahead and make your reservation now, we are on third row from the river.

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Making mine today.

Mary

Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping the miracle that Tom mentioned in the first post is still a possibility and something no other Barther has ever seen (that we know of).

Mary

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
The Mississippi is dropping nicely up here in Iowa, so I suspect by the start of September it will be in good shape in Memphis.

Tom I bet you took the third row, due to the TV, is there a Kentucky Game on during your stay??

P30 chassis
350 engine

posted Hide Post
could be but they are that busy.

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
I am going to miss this years Mary Rays' birthday celebration, I do wish you a happy birthday, Mary. Everyone have a great time!!!

P30 chassis
350 engine

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Mary, enjoy your birthday! cheers Superman

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Mary Ray! Sorry I can't make it this year, will be there in spirit!

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post