Reply To This Topic

Mary Rays Birthday GTG
 Login now/Join our community

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday MR! Enjoy yourself.
As a former attendee, I know I am missing a great time with great friends at a great place. Hoping you all have a good time and can return next year. cheers

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5166 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of kenny j
posted Hide Post
happy b-day Mary. I wish we could be there to help celebrate. Have a good time and a good year and hopefully we see you next summer someplace.
Kenny and Kazy

Posts: 186 | Location: grasston, mn | Member Since: 06-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday and many more, Tim and Liz

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Mary Ray! Did David get his new to him Coach there?

I have had 3 bonfires going for 3 days in celebration. We finally had a dry stretch. Late shift tomorrow so maybe I can get the fire wood picked up before the next rain.

No update from the GTG. How's the weather and who made it. Be careful if Tom offers TEA, right Doris? It's a favorite now at our house. Enjoy yourselves!!

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1383 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
A very happy birthday to you Mary Ray!

Have a great time and wishing you many many wonderful years and birthdays to come!

Wish we could have been there to help you celebrate.

Wally and Connie Tooling Along

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
This was the trip From HELL. Did not get to the campground until Thursday night. Could not stay in trailer due to non working air conditioner. Thank goodness I have a house in Memphis that my oldest son lives in so I could say there and he took me to camp and came and got me and took me back home. Birthday was fine, got to spend time with Tom and Nancy and was treated to Birthday Dinner at Pancho's rstaurant.

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes, I am blessed with many Barth friends.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Mary I am sorry I missed you and the event. I always have a good time with you, Tom and Nancy, and the others. The coach is lined up for work next week and I will be ready to roll again.

So sorry the turd fairy rained on your parade. head bang It is not fun when things get stressed out. I hope next year to see you again and things will go well.

Take care, be well.

Have Barth, will travel Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5166 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Mary, sorry to hear that you had difficulties Sorry
can imagine how bummed you were. battling the turd fairy as an HWH leveling problem myself.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post