Tools
Reply To This Topic

New England GTG 8/2009
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
posted Hide Post
Rusty,
Galloway is located outside of Atlantic City. I am 40 miles west of there. I work for a company that has it's office close by there and am usually in that area on Tuesdays' (the day you are departing). Since you are going to be close by from Sunday to Tuesday, I'll try to catch up to you. As you are going to visit friends, PM me and let me know what may be a good time and we'll see if we can get together.

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
posted Hide Post
Bill G,
This is an apology for jumping your thread Sorry

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
14 days... I need a little more chatter down here gang. Wink

Rusty, Jack, Dick and Nancy Muise... what are your site numbers? Geeze Bill G., you're going to have some fun herding cats in a few weeks. Big Grin

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I don't know mine - I don't think she did either at the time.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
I, unfortunately will not be in my Barth, I will be driving in Saturday afternoon to observe the festivities and sampling the food, and then leave before I'm assigned clean-up details. Is this OK?

Vectra Grand Tour 34
New Hampshire

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Jack,

Looking forward to seeing you there, of course it's OK and will give you inspiration to get you Barth ready for next year.

If this gathering goes anything like the Florida one we attended, there was enough food there to feed a small army. Anyway, see you at the gathering!!

Corey

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
I'll be bringing pictures of the MI rally Tina and Kris hosted. Eight Barths! It was a great time. We stopped there on our way back from a cross country trip.

Rick

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/10
aka: noble97monarch
Picture of Cheri
posted Hide Post
As the time for the NE gathering gets closer I guess Corey and I need to list what we are planning on contributing for food for Sat night potluck. If I am lucky and can find some great ribs then BBQ ribs will be our main dish. These went over well at last Decembers FL gathering. If its a no go on the ribs then will go for the fallback BBQ chicken.
As for dessert-dont know yet.
Cheri

Posts: 51 | Location: Bradford NH/Spring Hill FL | Member Since: 06-03-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
Hey Bill,

How about Kielbasa and corn on the cob?

R and N

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone,

Well we're back from Maine. We had a great time, but this is the second summer that rain dominated the vacation. fortunately it fell mostly at night.

Jack, Barth or no Barth, it will be great to see you again and I'm sure there will be more than enough food- there always is.

Cheri, Ribs are awsome, I'll add them to the list.

Rick, Kielbasa and corn on the cob is also a great idea. I'll add them to the list as well.

Here is an update on the pot luck dinner.

Bill and Georgene: Garden salad
Sausage and meatballs in sauce
Dessert item
Wine

Don and Patty: Appettizer
Potato salad
Canadian beer

Rick and Nancy: Kielbasa
Corn on the cob

Corey, Cheri and Deborah: BBQ ribs
Home made bread
Cucumber salad
Spicy Pecans (happy hour)

The Muise's and the Goodwin's will also put on a blueberry pancake breakfast for Saturday morning for any one interested. We'll start cooking around 8:30.

Let's all do our no rain dances.

Bill G

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Deborah says she'll bring home made bread and cucumber salad. She will also bring spicy pecans for happy hour.

Corey

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
We interrupt this thread for an "important" commercial announcement... Roll Eyes

I just found out yesterday that Rusty is stopping by here, en-route to the NE-GTG, for an overnight stay at Bill's RV Park and Resort.

Seeing that he'll need to pay for his overnight hookups, and me not being one to squander away an opportunity, Rusty will be leaving my humble resort with a few Barth Binders to peddle, sell, hawk, push, tout, pass out. Big Grin

If anyone who is attending wants one, two, three, speak up before he leaves here so I can send him with the correct amount.

Cost for these, at the GTG only, is $10.00 each. You don't need to pay Rusty, just tell me how many, and mail me a personal check later on. Yes, I will be bringing these to the WDC-GTG in October at the same prices.

You may now return to the thread at hand... Big Grin

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bruce & Kathleen:
Rusty,
Galloway is located outside of Atlantic City. I am 40 miles west of there. I work for a company that has it's office close by there and am usually in that area on Tuesdays' (the day you are departing). Since you are going to be close by from Sunday to Tuesday, I'll try to catch up to you. As you are going to visit friends, PM me and let me know what may be a good time and we'll see if we can get together.

My schedule got all cobbed up because the master cylinder failed and I spent almost four days in Baltimore - at the same shop that replaced it two years ago...

Anyway, I'll do something for food - a reefer problem caused me to throw a bunch of stuff away.

BTW, I'm currently in Bill N Y's Man Cave while he does some executive thingies.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Rusty,

Food is not a problem, I'm just hoping you can make it. If I can be of help, let me know.

Bill G

Bill & Georgene Goodwin
92 (Feb.) Regency 36ft
300hp Cummins
Gillig Chassis (1990 build date)
2014 Honda CRV toad
10Kw Power Tech Gen w/ Kubota diesel engine
Can accomodate Barth visitor with advance notice

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Here at Reliable Diesel Repair's (Bill N Y's) exclusive RV park, and I will be at Oak Haven tomorrow around 3 PM. Bill left around 1:05 AM for a road call, and it's raining; he has the midnight-to-8 AM on-call.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke