Reply To This Topic

June 4,5,6 Minnesnowta GTG
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane88:
So our River water is receding, however I see you got more snow up in the frozen north!!

Trying to get my act together for the GTG, still in limbo though.

If I can make it I will be sure to charge my Portable Blender this time!!!

Nose is snorting for the open road!! Wants to see her stable mates!!

I thought Tom and Nancy Johns were going to make it also.

Duane you and hopefully your wife are welcome if you can make it. You need to blow the cobwebs clear and have a good shake down run for the Nose before Milford! I bet Steve would bring the fridge and you would have it functional for the Milford run.

We are just weeks away..................................................................

Tom and Nancy will be at Milford. Hard to make them all....

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Really looking forward to this. It has been really wet and stubborn cold weather so I can't seem to get much done on the coach. Frost warnings last night!

I will get done what needs to be done. I got the LED headlights installed, the rear tire valve extensions in place and the leveler jack return spring installed.

It warmed a bit today so I finally got a few things done! Tomorrow I hope to finally replace my front to back heater hoses.

Have Barth, will travel, soon! Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5180 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
Really looking forward to this. It has been really wet and stubborn cold weather so I can't seem to get much done on the coach. Frost warnings last night!

I will get done what needs to be done. I got the LED headlights installed, the rear tire valve extensions in place and the leveler jack return spring installed.

It warmed a bit today so I finally got a few things done! Tomorrow I hope to finally replace my front to back heater hoses.

Have Barth, will travel, soon! Tooling Along

Lots of my favorite people in one place. June is going to be a great month. I have to get better footage of Kenny. Looking forward to meeting Bob and Yvonne. New members are needed to keep Barth's and Barthmobile rolling.....

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Warmed up a little bit? It is going to be $#@*&/$##@^ 99F in Georgia this weekend! Red Face we want cool off, we demand cool air to be sent south. wish so much we could head NORTH.
Also could use some rain, dusty roads.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
Have a great time. Will be back in MN in July. Now parked in KY waiting for granddaughters graduation in June. Maybe next year.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1187 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post