Reply To This Topic

June 4,5,6 Minnesnowta GTG
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
See, Duane was right. You do know how to cook!
I always enjoy sitting near the fire! Thumbs Up

I said
I have to talk to Duane he thinks I might be good in the kitchen. Lynn would emphatically deny that. I can cook but not generally not in the kitchen.

Not good in the Kitchen..............

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kenny j:
Kazy talked to Susan today and reserved lots 38 thru 47. We grabbed 47. Tuesday check in is 2:00 and check out Friday is at 2:00. Make reservations by 5/1. Campground phone # for March thru April 507-332-7739. Phone # after April is 507-685-2280. We are looking forward to seeing everybody.
Kenny

Have you called Susan to make your reservations? She called Lynn back the other day. Lynn had left word with someone other than Susan and it may have gotten misplaced for a bit. Make sure you talk to Susan. Really looking forward to this and seeing my friends. Kenny we took right next door in 45 I Believe.

The snow is almost gone, the snow is almost gone, the snow is almost gone, the snow is almost gone........ It made 60 the other day.

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Sure Dana all your melted snow has flooded the Mississippi down here, may be flooded all summer!!!

I do need to call Susan!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I just spoke to Susan and I reserved Site 43, next to Kenny and Dana. Looking forward to seeing everyone again! Thumbs Up cheers

We are stalling here in Florida. Planning to leave on the 7th, visit Nick and Donna, then Tom and Nancy on the way home. Arrive home around the 15th.

The season of Barthing is almost upon us! Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
We also talked with Susan and are on Site 44 same as last year.

We'll still be melting snow for the next week or more, and are really really looking forward to warmer weather, getting Tonka out of her cave, and seeing you all in June! Thumbs Up

Thanks, Tooling Along
Wally

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Getting closer day by day. Snow is gone and 2 or 3 inches of rain yesterday. (Rain gauge not out because of freezing temps yet)

There is going to be another Monarch in Minnenowta in the cities. That makes 3 that we know of that probably has us in line for the award for most Monarchs of any state?

I'll let the new Owners of Deb and Eds Monarch introduce themselves. I talked to them about Ed and Debs coach before the sale. Nice folks hope they joins us at Morristown.

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of kenny j
posted Hide Post
I called Susan at Maidenrock and there are 4 lots reserved so far. She will hold the other 6 lots until May 1st. Tuesday - Wine tasting (drinking) and appetizers. Wednesday - Potluck (Dana's Pork Butt as well) and Thursday - Leftovers. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Kazy

Posts: 186 | Location: grasston, mn | Member Since: 06-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
I have not made my reservation yet! Minnesnowta keeps sending melt our way, Davenport may exceed its all time flood high, we are still a foot or two below our record but higher than I have ever seen the Mississippi. Thanks Dana!!!

P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
I just made reservations and she gave my 46. see ya there

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane88:
I have not made my reservation yet! Minnesnowta keeps sending melt our way, Davenport may exceed its all time flood high, we are still a foot or two below our record but higher than I have ever seen the Mississippi. Thanks Dana!!!

I do not have any control of Mother Nature. My water drains into a large cattail swamp called Gaiter Lake. It is full. I am holding what I can here but the whole world seems to believe every puddle should be drained.

I guarantee the roads are open currently and making the GTG in June should be no problem for you. We can't have them hold all the sites and possibly lose chance to rent. We'd be happy to see you.

I know you were kidding and not really blaming me...

I will give the new Monarch owner a call to see if we could get him penciled in and get to meet them.

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Well Dana the Davenport river retaining wall breached and all your melt has now flooded the whole down town area!!! Probably stay flooded for a couple of weeks if you keep sending us melt water...

I do hold you personably responsible for the mess...LMAO!!!!

If I can make it to Maiden rock you know I will be there, had an Issue or two pop up but I still have hopes!!!!

I might have to just make it a car day trip, but I hope not.

P30 chassis
350 engine

Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Wally(Tonka) has called in and the newest Monarch owner is calling also. I look forward to seeing you all.

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Really wanted to participate. But we are taking care of Marvin's dad and his stepmom is in the hospital. So right now it does not look like we will be able to travel. Frowner

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin+Doris:
Really wanted to participate. But we are taking care of Marvin's dad and his stepmom is in the hospital. So right now it does not look like we will be able to travel. Frowner

Sorry to hear you can't make it. You have a lot going on...

Weren't you in charge of the blender? Someone else will have to step up Click

Just got off the phone with Bob. He and Yvonne will be joining us and have booked their site. They are the new owners of Deb and Eds Monarch. They thought we were all local. Ed I guess you are not real local.... How far does Google say?

Here is the list that I have so far
Ed(Mwrench) and Jane
Steve and Liz
Kenny and Kazy
Wally and Connie
Bob and Yvonne
Dana and Lynn
Duane and Mary?
Tom and Nancy?

Steve how are those songs coming? Are you sending Kenny the lyrics so he can practice??

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
So our River water is receding, however I see you got more snow up in the frozen north!!

Trying to get my act together for the GTG, still in limbo though.

If I can make it I will be sure to charge my Portable Blender this time!!!

Nose is snorting for the open road!! Wants to see her stable mates!!

I thought Tom and Nancy Johns were going to make it also.

P30 chassis
350 engine