Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    Barth Rangers Rally?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Rangers Rally?
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted
I don't get any info from the Barth Rangers so if there is a rally going on and I know there are some Barth Rangers who hang around here. Let me know and I will announce it..

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
What's with the Barth Rangers, we have 600 visitors a day on this website, you can't tell me that a bunch of them aren't now or have been Rangers.. It's almost like they don't like me or something. Frowner Roll Eyes I just want to announce rallies so everyone can have an opportunity. I think they announced one time that you can go to one rally with out joining up to see if you like it..and you will. But we need info here folks...

Don't worry I won't try to come, it's for everyone else. Smiler Smiler Big Grin

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
11/29-12/02 Rally at Titusville, FL. I don't know where I got that info, nor where in Titusville it's to be held.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/10
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
Dave, the next Barth Ranger's Rally is June 14 - 18, 2006 in Cincinatti, Ohio at the FMCA Headquarters Annex, Round Bottom Road (Newton) Contact W. E. Sarran, Jr. at 513 561 2121.
Sky

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
If you aren't a member of the rangers become one and go to these rallies. The Sarran's are great people they came to the rally I had here in Minnesota a few years ago. Go click HERE to get the application.

Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
Titusville, Florida? Cincinnatti?? No wonder no one talks about these Rallies.

"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Titusville is near Kennedy Space Center, Daytona Beach, and not too far from Orlando.

Cincinnati? Well, that's close to Kentucky and Indiana...but Cincinnati chili's pretty good.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
I was thinking about having a Barthmobile rally in Honolulu, any takers?

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
We would go!!!! i would even be the tour guide for anybody that hasn't been there before.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
www.terrawind.com

Do you call GoodSams or SeaTow? Look at those retracting pontoons.

Terra Wind Floating RV 'The Amphibian Motorhome'

The 'Terra Wind' is about as high class as it gets for motor coaches on the road, add to that the ability to take this one on the water and it is by far one of the most intriguing RV's on the market. At first glance this Caterpillar 330 hp pusher is impressive as a road vessel. Upon further reading you find out that the Terra Wind is a fresh water vessel only, (sorry Bill H.) apparently capable of up to 7 knots. All that aside, it is a great looking coach and the inputs are second to none; from plasma displays to GPS navigational systems.

Bill N.Y.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
I could just see one of those on a Minnesota Lake with a little Walleye chop. I wouldn't give it 5 minutes.

Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Don't believe the "7 knots" claim - I'd guess it's doing no more than 4 in the photos (if that). So, leaving San Pedro, we could be in Kapalama in about 25 days.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
Some how I missed the Cincinnati Rally. Not that it would have mattered since Janet and I were driving around Sweden at that time. I suspect that a Barth would be a big hit in Sweden. We saw a lot of travel trailers and camp grounds as we drove from the west coast to the east coast.

’84 Barth Regal 25 ‘
w/ “FRED” FRont End Diesel
Chevy 6.2 L diesel

Posts: 175 | Location: Edgewood, KY, USA | Member Since: 08-26-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post