Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
quote:
Originally posted by Duane88:
My wife is convinced we are all weirdo's!

Hey, I resemble that remark... Big Grin

We're all wierd here, but we DO have fun! Thumbs Up ROTFLMAO

Just to give you an idea of how weird. I was doing another post and was going to post the exact same thing Steve said and there it was "Hey, I resemble that remark... Big Grin
"

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Ok so is it I before E except after C, and for words like weirdo's...... head bang

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2056 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ok so is it I before E except after C, and for words like weirdo's...... head bang

Oops, you are right, it should be weirdo... unless you're a dyslexic wierdo like me?

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
With Dana buying the Black Beauty, I now have the only Barthsite unit in Iowa.....Someone in Iowa buy Ricky's coach!!

P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2056 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to, not sure I could make it but would loveto.

Posts: 2 | Location: New Auburn Wi | Member Since: 03-04-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Weirdo question: Is this GTG 2 or 3 nights? I could not reach Susan by phone yet, we communicated via email. She is extremly busy getting the campground ready due the late winter (I guess she is shoveling snow ROTFLMAO)
We will dust the pollen off our NOB soon.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Not a weird question, but here is an answer. On this page, look at the community announcements and you will see Steve VW has posted the dates.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
quote:
My wife is convinced we are all weirdo's!

Hey, I resemble that remark... Big Grin

We're all wierd here, but we DO have fun! Thumbs Up ROTFLMAO

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Merriam Webster and Oxford WEIRDO, strangely I found it under baby names too.
So departure day is the 7th?? We have been in the beer garden too long.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of kenny j
posted Hide Post
We will be staying over night tues, wed, and thurs. I am so glad you guys are coming.
Kenny

Posts: 186 | Location: grasston, mn | Member Since: 06-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of kenny j
posted Hide Post
Here is the food agenda for the MN GTG. TUESDAY - Wine tasting (or as Wally calls it Wine drinking) along with lots of snacks. WEDNESDAY - Potluck along with Dana's smoked pork. THURSDAY - Leftovers. Really looking forward to this and seeing everyone again and meeting some new folks. Kenny J.

Posts: 186 | Location: grasston, mn | Member Since: 06-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:
quote:
Originally posted by Richard_Muise:
we are signed up for sight 42

Yes the 2 Aristocrats end to end. Anybody else want to join us. It's close for me so as long as work doesn't make me a no show.

I will supply a couple of pork butts and anything else you want to throw on the smoker for one of the nights meals. There will not be much more room.

Prep the pork with my special sauce and rubs the day or night before. Have tasty Adult beverages in limited only by your imagination quantities... cheers

Start the smoker have an adult beverage cheers put on the pork, have an adult beverage cheers make sure the timers are set and the temp probes are working, I'm sure that is the time for another Adult beverage. cheers Do you see a theme emerging......

I am eagerly anticipating! Lynn says "me too"

So I guess we won't be driving over his and hers coaches. I will be having the Monarch.

I quoted this post in case anyone didn't remember what I was going to smoke for our main dish Wednesday. I am relatively close so don't have the outlay for diesel some will have so I already bought the Pork Shoulder roasts. One of the best pork meats to smoke. I will tone down my normal amount of spice to make it more mellow for those who can't eat cayenne pepper right out of the container. I am 1/2 cajun so we eat what ever doesn't eat us first! cheers

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
So it looks as if the food for dinners is covered, how about I bring some adult beverage. Do margaritas appeal to anyone, I drink that beer water, Miller Lite but if there are requests I would pick that up also. I am also a fan of a not very expensive wine, Livingston, any varieties preferred? Merlot, Cabernet, Chardonnay ????

Like SteveVW.......Have blender, will travel !!

P30 chassis
350 engine

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
So sorry guys, I can not make the GTG. I have BCG procedure each week for 6 weeks starting May 24. This is an immune boosting procedure to improve my chances to stay cancer free! After all this is behind me, I will be much more mobile and should be free to meet many of you again somewhere, sometime. I have called the camp ground, I had space 41, I think she will hold it for others who may want to move. Have a GREAT time, I will be with y'all in spirit!

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Ed we are also Immune boosting support family.... Cool

I/We understand. Anything you can do to keep Shields Up Darth Vader(Cancer) at bay. Sorry we will not be seeing you.

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth