Tools
Reply To This Topic

Minnesnowta summer 2018 GTG
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
a big fat razzberry to K nono
Wishing to come to Minnesnowta soo bad, just cannot make any plans right now, trapped with some business dealings and just do not know what will be.
que sera sera, whatever will be will be.
We do not have a Barth nor a SOB. More like a NOB. No brand. LOL. It's got a 7.3 diesel, six wheels and a place to rest and store your toys.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
We are really hoping to see you again, M + D. Did not get a chance to stop on the way south and we are way east heading for Myrtle Beach today. Try to make it if you can! Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5189 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Well I spoke with the 3 Foretravels about the GTG. We stayed 3 nights at Cagles place. Nick and Donna would like to attend but they may have some conflicts so we will have to see.

I phoned Tom and Nancy today and they seem very interested. Barring any problems they will be there! We always have a GOOD time with the Johns and we missed them both ways on our Florida run this year. Thumbs Up cheers

I just spoke with Mark D and he will not be able to attend due to schedule conflict. Looks like one or maybe two Foretravels, tops. Hopefully we won't have to shovel too much snow by then! Deadhorse

Can't wait to see everyone and Dana's new coach! Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5189 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
We hope they are able to make it!

The snow absolutely, positively will be gone by then and this never ending winter will have the mosquitoes dazed and on the run.

It's getting to be time for some "life is good" and "let the good times roll" weather and friends. Tooling Along

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tonka:

The snow absolutely, positively will be gone by then

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Sunny and cool today, more ice and snow due later in the week. The good news is next week it should be in the 60's.

Maybe that burned to a crisp Upper Popsicle, sunshine gobbler can get his tender lil bottom back home.

I always heard guys from Michigan were Hide tough!!! Drive Safe Steve!!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2061 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane88:
I always heard guys from Michigan were Hide tough!!! Drive Safe Steve!!!

We are tough. Don't forget it or I'll hit you with my purse! wack

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Yes there will be one Foretravel there,we will be in site #40. Kenny I have a whole handful of picks so I don't have to cut up a credit card. Look forward to seeing you all. Tom and Nancy

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Johns:
Yes there will be one Foretravel there,we will be in site #40. Kenny I have a whole handful of picks so I don't have to cut up a credit card. Look forward to seeing you all. Tom and Nancy

Glad you could make it Tom and Nancy. The map has been updated with YOU.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of kenny j
posted Hide Post
Now I have got to get new strings on the guitar. Tom, it will be good to see you and Nancy again. Its been too long.
Kenny

Posts: 186 | Location: grasston, mn | Member Since: 06-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Another reason this will be a great GTG! Thumbs Up cheers

We are looking forward to this for sure! It will be a super time, I can't think of a better bunch of people to spend a few days with.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Wonderful news! Really looking forward to seeing everyone.

"Life is Good Great" and with new picks, guitar strings and good friends old and new! Cool

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
There are still spots open. Who else is going to join in the fun????? Hide It is fast approaching

Tooling Along I was driving down the road today and talked to a few of you from "New to ME" Black Beauty. I thought to myself I am blessed to have such a great Barth family. We are all blessed to have such a great group who would never have meet if it hadn't been been for our unique Coaches and trailers. Thumbs Up cheers

I am ready for the GTG and ready to party!!! Heading down the road I told Mother Nature she owed us(for all the #(^! she has been giving us) some good weather and requested it to be favorable that week. I did what I could. Tooling Along

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
72081169MC22C
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1385 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Never having met any of the folks attending, except SteveVW, in person, I am looking foreword to a great couple of days. Some new friends and a cool array of these beautiful old machines. This is my second GTG would be cool if everyone on this site could make it. My wife is convinced we are all weirdo's!

Would be nice to have a class C, a trailer and a NOB join us!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2061 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane88:
My wife is convinced we are all weirdo's!

Hey, I resemble that remark... Big Grin

We're all wierd here, but we DO have fun! Thumbs Up ROTFLMAO

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp