Minnesnowta summer 2018 GTG
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Richard_Muise:
we are signed up for sight 42

Yes the 2 Aristocrats end to end. Anybody else want to join us. It's close for me so as long as work doesn't make me a no show.

I will supply a couple of pork butts and anything else you want to throw on the smoker for one of the nights meals. There will not be much more room.

Prep the pork with my special sauce and rubs the day or night before. Have tasty Adult beverages in limited only by your imagination quantities... cheers

Start the smoker have an adult beverage cheers put on the pork, have an adult beverage cheers make sure the timers are set and the temp probes are working, I'm sure that is the time for another Adult beverage. cheers Do you see a theme emerging......

I am eagerly anticipating! Lynn says "me too"

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
72081169MC22C
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1385 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
According to the map on page 4, there are three left. If plans are made soon enough maybe the other 12 slots on the map could be occupied by our members here, even if they do not own a Barth. We welcome Some Other Brands (SOB). Please note, a SOB must be approved by a majority vote of Barth owners.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
Please note, a SOB must be approved by a majority vote of Barth owners.

What??? A majority vote?? I don't care who shows up, what they drive, or who votes for whom...

If we want to fill these sites, let's not restrict anyone! I am hoping we get as many as possible. I am really looking forward to this next GTG. cheers

Just a reminder, come on down y'all! Make that reservation! Don't miss the chance for a great time!

Have Barths, will travel Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5189 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steve, I posted a poll for our members to vote on. I bet my Barth, or I mean your Barth, there are not any NO votes. (Please note the grammar would not be acceptable in second grade English, but I can NOT think of another way to word my statement, so just vote.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
It never occured to me that SOBs would not be welcomed. The poll seems a moot point but it is obvious where I stand.

I find it curious that it has been suggested we join FMCA, an organization including all brands, and then might consider using "other" brands as a means to exclude someone from our events??? hmm

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5189 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
It never occured to me that SOBs would not be welcomed. The poll seems a moot point but it is obvious where "I" WE stand.

I find it curious that it has been suggested we join FMCA, an organization including all brands, and then might consider using "other" brands as a means to exclude someone from our events??? hmm

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kevin:
Please note, a SOB must be approved by a majority vote of Barth owners.

I also saw this Steve and as many years I have been a part of this forum and GTGs, this has never been a requirement or for that matter never been discussed. Where this came from or who initiated it should go back to the drawing board and think about it! Vote for WHAT??? No need for a poll.

No one should or will be be excluded, period end of the subject!!!

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:
I believe the "other" Aristocrat Richard Muise also may have made his reservation. We have more spots! Have not heard from those Foretravel drivers?

You know my thoughts. I was hoping to see a response from our Foretravel friends. I am also encouraging a few Outlaw relatives who are motor coachers. I think one has a Winnebago and the other a converted Greyhound Bus. (He used to work for Greyhound and I think he still consults.)

The more the merrier!

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
72081169MC22C
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1385 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Speaking of Foretravels, I will see Nick and Donna tomorrow and see what their plans are. I haven't talked to Tom and Nancy or Mark yet but I will check. Always a good time with the FT folks! cheers

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. Hopefully Duane will get his Euro wired in time! I also have a few more projects to do before we go. Mechanic

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MWrench:
No one should or will be be excluded,
Thanks Ed, Thumbs Up as I was concerned. java Especially since I have the only "htrab" that I have ever seen.
Trying to have a little fun and ED thinks he is KING! Do you think there would be any NO votes? WTF ED

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Oh geez,,,I am signed up I hope Glassnose are welcome>>>> I got one of those Snowtans!!!!

I am sure the Nose will be ready to go in June, it loves to get on the road, but gets a big kick out of making me sweat on the road!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2061 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
and then might consider using "other" brands as a means to exclude someone from our events??? hmm

I suspect that this thought occurred to only one person and he can take his "poles" and gently place them where the sun don't shine.

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO nono nono

Barring any more thread drift, let's get some more people to the GTG! Thumbs Up cheers

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
Steve VW you have a PM

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
All are welcome, the more the merrier - Woohoo! cheers

Finally starting to get close to warmer weather and spending good times with good friends new and old.

Thanks, Tooling Along
Wally

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post