Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    Annual International Memorial Day Barth Gathering
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Annual International Memorial Day Barth Gathering
 Login now/Join our community

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Wow, you guys kicked butt! It really helps to have "power tools" (the ones you can ride in!) That young lady is quite the operator. By the time she's looking for a job she'll have a resume that will make them look twice!

So glad you got your brother squared away and nobody got hurt in the process. Way to go!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5166 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Sloop, but it's too late for Nick's. The Vet Memorial sounds great.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Yea Steve, the equip made the job so much easier. She is quite the operator, she's home schooled, so she spends alot of time in her daddy's shop.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Glad to see all went well and no one got hurt. Was a little sceptical how you are going to fix that roof, but heck you got all the right toys and an excellent crew!
We did not make it to Nicks neither, a doctors appt and semi truck plate and insurance renewal kept us busy (and broke). But we gladly report on filling up the states treasury chest and supporting the insurance company.
Now to the GTG: we want details and pictures Big Grin or are you all too tuckered out ?

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I have some pix - of one of Nick's U-joints. They again need replacement (~12K miles)- the grease passage in one was blocked starving that pair of bearings of grease.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Suzie and I arrived home at 2 minutes to 7, not up to NASA snuff but close enough for us. If I don't hit the showers soon my cats won't even get near me, but here's a couple pix for your enjoyment.
Nicks house is a great place to hold a GTG.

Nick was bound and determined to crack the seal on Mary Ray's keg!

We finally got enough of a buzz on to engage in a spirited game of "Whack-a-Mole".

More to come, but thanks to Nick and Donna for a fantastic weekend.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Finally got time to post some more pix from the GTG.
Here's the REAL front and back of Nick and Donna's home.

A favorite activity, just sittin' around.

Suzie and Mallory go exploring.

Donna prepares for some serious gardening.

I hope someone got a better pic of all the coaches, I airheaded and forgot.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post