Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    Annual International Memorial Day Barth Gathering
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Annual International Memorial Day Barth Gathering
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
nick what days are you thinking of Friday thru Monday.May28th---May31st
LENNY

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are leaving Cleveland Ohio on May24th and will be in your area around that time. IIII am trying to stay out two months but my wife will be away from her job that long and does miss it. I hope that she can stay out for two months.If we can, we will do the north east into Canada and hit P.E.I. NEXT YEAR
LORD WILLING our plan is Milford by way of San Antonio we are still out on the road April 12th
and home in June
lenny

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Reservations for 1 28 foot coach, 2 semi-normal adults, no pets, non- smokers, drinkers.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3479 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Hey, we've got something started here. So far, Stinkydaddy, Sherrie and family, DannyZ and Suzie, Lenny and Judy, Rusty. haven't heard from Jim and Tere but they had expressed an interest so hope they will come.

Pasture will only hold 100 or more so we're not out of room yet.

Can't wait.
Nick and Donna

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Looks like we're on farm duty in Madisonville that weekend Frowner. We'll be thinking of you.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim and Tere:
Looks like we're on farm duty in Madisonville that weekend Frowner. We'll be thinking of you.
Jim
Sure wish you could make it. We'll keep a spot open and be thinking about you.
Nick and Donna

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Sounds like the makins of a horseshoe tourney. Better get those pits built and start practicing Nick!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3479 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We will put on our agenda on the way home count us in.
lenny

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Planning on being there!
J & T

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
We really hate it, but we're not going to be able to make it to the Memorial Day GTG. I've got some work to do to the trailer before we hit the road again, not that it's a huge job, but I'm swamped with work this week and I won't have time to fix the panel under the door. We were really looking forward to heading out in the trailer again. Y'all have fun,

Wm.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Just finished up 28 straight days of work, with one drywall job and the rest of the months bug killing to do between now and wednesday, so we can leave thursday morning. The love bugs are starting to show up down here, so I plan on running into them somewhere in route. Double dosed the windshield with RainX. The new AC should be here today or tomorrow so I'l have to get that in too. Probably see you at Nicks by lunchtime Friday. Plan on leaving tuesday. [unless Nick gets us a tuesday tee time]

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
We sure would like to come and show off our new alternator and sparkling u joints. Also just finished rust treating the storage bays and painted them a sharp looking Rustoleum black (inside). It all depends on the State of TN now. Our big truck plates run out on the 31st. Depending if we get our sticker in time we will be back at work, otherwise it's another ROADTRIP. Tooling Along Nothing like the Atlanta Watermelon 500 on a holiday weekend.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I should be there Thurs early afternoon. Arrive at DAV Weds PM, and have to stake out the lot Thurs

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Replacing the thermostats on the Barth's engine took several hours...I had to take off the entire housing to get at 'em.

Anyway, too much left to do here, so I plan to leave Thursday. I may be able to do what I need to at DAV Thu PM, and get to the GTG Thu evening. More later.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Duty is calling, y'all have fun cheers

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post