Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

newly weds
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Just got married a week ago, bought a '89 Regal,67.000 miles 454 in Ga six weeks ago. Went to Tenn. to a reservoir to spend some time. What a wonderful experience what a sweet ride everything in perfect running order. I'm a first timer, and my Barth was the talk of the campgrounds. Sweet sweet ride.

------------------
R A G

Posts: 3 | Location: Morrow, Ga. USA | Member Since: 10-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Just got married .......what a sweet ride and everything in perfect running order"

Congratulations!!! Now tell us about your Barth.

------------------
Gary & Edie
North Idaho
1988 28' P-30 454

Posts: 138 | Location: Hayden Lake (Coeur d'Alene), ID USA | Member Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of billyt53
posted Hide Post
Helen and I are getting married April 15th! We are off to the Alabama Good Sam Samboree in Dothan then it is off for a week at Disneyworld, in the Barth of course!

Billy & Helen Thibodeaux

Retired from Billy Thibodeaux's Premiere RV, Inc. Scott, LA 70583 I-10 Exit 97
The Farm is near Duson, LA I-10 Exit 92 then N 1 mile on right
Three Full 50 Amp RV Hookups !
billynhelen@me.com
Data Tag: 9404-3908-36XI-2C
1994 Sovereign 36' Widebody on Spartan IC (Mountain Master Lite) Chassis.