Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Wisconsin Mini GTG
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/11
Picture of TJ
posted
We had the pleasure of meeting two of our newest Barth owners today as they passed through on their way home.

It was great to meet RainCatcher and Ric "Turtle". Hopefully we can do it again sometime!

It could be the biggest Barth gathering the state has ever seen cheers

Tom & Jillene

1988 Regal
28' Chevy 454
8805-3538-28C-B3

Posts: 190 | Location: Crystal River, FL | Member Since: 08-16-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Glad you were able to meet those two fine gentlemen. Ric is driving the Breakaway I got from the widow Yale. Dr. Yale would be pleased that someone much more competent than I now has the Barth he loved for nearly twenty years.
Under these circumstances, maybe I will have to crash the GTG in an old B van/camper.
Would that be allowed? Reserved a space a loonng time ago. And was looking forward to meeting the gang.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
You could have sniped a few red wires and had them take awhile to repair and stay for the Milford GTG. Big Grin

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Believe me, Ric has enough wires and pipes and I-don't-know-what-all to fix as it is. There were a number of things wrong that I had not known about. I was so embarrassed. had not even washed the coach in a while. can't remember when I sold car, cycle or anything dirty before. Mechanically, the chassis is very sound for the trip to the Pacific Northwest. had a local shop do essentially an annual DOT safety inspection.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/11
Picture of TJ
posted Hide Post
quote:

You could have sniped a few red wires and had them take awhile to repair and stay for the Milford GTG. Big Grin

I didn't think of that! I even had some wire cutters handy since I'm still in the middle of a pretty major remodel mechanic

Mike did say he'll plan on next years GTG maybe even try to set up a left coast GTG Tooling Along

quote:

maybe I will have to crash the GTG in an old B van/camper.
Would that be allowed? Reserved a space a loonng time ago. And was looking forward to meeting the gang.

Come on down Mogan. There'll be enough Barth's there we can hide you. If not we can just hang a sign on the front with a big Barth painted on it Thumbs Up

Tom & Jillene

1988 Regal
28' Chevy 454
8805-3538-28C-B3

Posts: 190 | Location: Crystal River, FL | Member Since: 08-16-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post