Barthmobile Portal
Wisconsin Mini GTG

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6541087061/m/7423964277

06-02-2012, 05:37 PM
TJ
Wisconsin Mini GTG
We had the pleasure of meeting two of our newest Barth owners today as they passed through on their way home.

It was great to meet RainCatcher and Ric "Turtle". Hopefully we can do it again sometime!

It could be the biggest Barth gathering the state has ever seen cheers

Tom & Jillene

1988 Regal
28' Chevy 454
8805-3538-28C-B3
06-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Mogan David
Glad you were able to meet those two fine gentlemen. Ric is driving the Breakaway I got from the widow Yale. Dr. Yale would be pleased that someone much more competent than I now has the Barth he loved for nearly twenty years.
Under these circumstances, maybe I will have to crash the GTG in an old B van/camper.
Would that be allowed? Reserved a space a loonng time ago. And was looking forward to meeting the gang.
06-03-2012, 06:27 PM
Sloop John B
You could have sniped a few red wires and had them take awhile to repair and stay for the Milford GTG. Big Grin

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake
06-03-2012, 07:01 PM
Mogan David
Believe me, Ric has enough wires and pipes and I-don't-know-what-all to fix as it is. There were a number of things wrong that I had not known about. I was so embarrassed. had not even washed the coach in a while. can't remember when I sold car, cycle or anything dirty before. Mechanically, the chassis is very sound for the trip to the Pacific Northwest. had a local shop do essentially an annual DOT safety inspection.
06-03-2012, 07:26 PM
TJ
quote:

You could have sniped a few red wires and had them take awhile to repair and stay for the Milford GTG. Big Grin

I didn't think of that! I even had some wire cutters handy since I'm still in the middle of a pretty major remodel mechanic

Mike did say he'll plan on next years GTG maybe even try to set up a left coast GTG Tooling Along

quote:

maybe I will have to crash the GTG in an old B van/camper.
Would that be allowed? Reserved a space a loonng time ago. And was looking forward to meeting the gang.

Come on down Mogan. There'll be enough Barth's there we can hide you. If not we can just hang a sign on the front with a big Barth painted on it Thumbs Up

Tom & Jillene

1988 Regal
28' Chevy 454
8805-3538-28C-B3